4.

"Have you seen Tommy at all today?" Wilbur asked walking into the backyard. He hadn't seen Tommy since last night and was getting worried.

"No, I thought he was hanging out with you?" Tubbo answered. Panicked Wilbur ran back into the house.

"TOMMY?!" A small slip of paper caught his eye. He picked it up and read it.

Dear Minecraft Family,
I am sorry for Kristin's death. It was meant to happen and nothing could've prevented it. However, I need your brother(or your son Phil) for a certain...Experiment that I'm working on. He will not be harmed, If you want you can reach me at ***-***-****. I will return your brother as soon as I'm finished.
-Quackity
P.S. I'm pissed at you for killing my husband.

Wilbur fumed at the note.

Experiment?! Tommy's a fucking person! Not an experiment!

He walked over to the phone and dialed the number. It rang a couple times before someone answered.

"Hello?"

"May I ask who this is?"

"It's Quackity motherfucker. Who are you?"

"I'm Wilbur. The brother of the kid you kidnapped?"

"Ah I see."

"I'm coming to take my brother back where are you."

"Warehouse. Good luck getting to me." Quackity hung up. Wilbur ran out the house and flew towards the only warehouse he knew.

Screw you Quackity.

He landed on the roof as quietly as possible and looked inside. Tommy was in a glass cage shouting profanity's at Quackity.

"Shut up Raccoon!" Wilbur almost flew in and punched Quackity as hard as he could. However he needed a plan.

There's a sword over in the corner. Maybe I'll grab that quickly and fight him with it.

Wilbur dove into the warehouse and snatched the sword.

"Ah, I see you've arrived." 

"Give me my brother back."

"I think your gonna have to wait."

"Oh yeah?" He ran at him with the sword. Quackity dodged every single attack. Wilbur got tired of it and swept his legs out from under him. He grabbed some rope looking stuff and tied him up quickly. "That'll teach you not to touch my brother, or my family." Wilbur ran over to the glass thing Tommy was in.

"How do I get you out?!" Tommy pointed to the top. He flew up and opened a small hatch. "Jump, I'll grab your hand." He grabbed Tommy's hand and pulled him out.

"I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS YOU BASTARDS!" Quackity yelled from the floor.

"I don't think so. Hold onto me Tommy." Tommy clung onto Will's arm as he flew back to the house.