6.

Ranboo had to help Tubbo and Tommy pack since they had more stuff then him.

"Do you think it's gonna be crazy going back to school?" He asked.

"Yeah, All the rude bitches are still probably there failing grades." Tommy exclaimed.

"Toms right." Tubbo agreed.

"As always."

"No."

"Dammit."

|~A Few Days Later~|

Ranboo stood in front of the school, fiddling with his hoodie.

"It's okay big man." Tubbo Pat his back and they walked inside. Needless to say, Ranboo towered over everybody. Tubbo, Tommy, And him walked into their classroom.

"Go ahead and sit down by the windows guys." The teacher said. Ranboo sat down and he noticed everyone was whispering.

"Okay! Everyone please pull out your notebooks and copy what I've written on the board. There will be a test soon, You can use your notebooks so write down anything you feel will be important." Ranboo pulled out a notebook and began to write quickly.

Why a test so soon?? I'm probably gonna fail.

|~Later~|

Ranboo was at lunch when someone came over to him.

"Sorry can I help you?" He asked.

"I just think your cool!" He smiled.

"Oh well thank you!" The person nodded and ran away.

"What the fuck-"

|~~|

Ranboo started to unpack his stuff when he and his siblings got back to the house. Phil was cooking in the kitchen so He walked down there to hang out with Phil.

"I miss her..." He mumbled. Phil turned around and handed him a plate of food.

"We all do mate. But it's best we try to stop being sad. I don't mean forget about Kristin that will never happen but I mean she'd want us to continue living our lives."

"Yeah..." He began to eat.

"How was your first day at school?"

"Weird. Some kid just came up to me and said they thought I was cool." Phil laughed.

"That's how kids will be mate."

"IT WAS KIND OF CREEPY!"