One

It smelled awful out here.

He hated the scent of rotting flesh and blood.

Oh how he missed the smell of fresh cut grass and the flowers that were starting to bloom.

The sounds of children laughing and screaming in joy were now replaced with screams of help and fear.

He was so out of his mind that he didn't hear his brother calling him. Voice barely fading back in.

"-Gin!... Jeongin!!"

The mentioned boy looks up and sees his brother running towards him, a knife in hand.

He passed Jeongin and the boy heard the knife pierce through skin.

He slowly turns around and sees the knife stuck in the zombies head, the rotting body slumping onto the ground.

"Stop spacing out! You're going to get killed!" His brother says angrily, trying not to yell and draw anymore attention.

"Maybe I'm ready for that..." Jeongin whipsers.

He hears his brother sigh, the knife being pulled out in the process.

"But I'm not. You're all that I have." He whispered as he places his dirty hand on his brothers cheek.

"Hyunjin,,, you're hand smells bad." Jeongin says as he pushes the hand away.

"Well excuse me! I just saved you." Hyunjin points out.

Soon the brothers went off to explore. Holding hands as to not loose one another.

But mostly because they were afraid.

Afraid of the world that was overrun by zombies.