five

hyunjin and chan were up ahead walking and talking. they were really getting along.

as for jeongin and seungmin, well,,,

jeongin was kicking a rock along the trail and taking glances at the other boy every now and then.

seungmin, on the other hand, he looked ahead, he didn't want to talk to the boy next to him. nor did he want these two strangers going to the safe place.

"we're here!" chan announces as they come to a halt.

seungmin gives a light smack and puts his index finger on his lips. signaling the older to be quiet.

chan laughs quietly and apologizes.

the older of the four opens the fenced gate allowing everyone to enter before himself.

hyunjin grabs onto jeongins hand, slight nerves coming to him as he realizes that these people could probably kill them.

jeongin, on the other hand, was looking around the place. it had decent height fenced wall. two houses next to one another.

another house a few feet away but it looked like a grocery store. there was always a field, it looked as if they were growing vegetables and fruits.

"wow..." jeongin breaths out quietly in awe.

"come on, i'll show you around and introduce everyone." chan comments as he starts to take the lead.

jeongin looked to see if seungmin was following along but the puppy boy had disappeared.

before he could mention it, he was being tugged by his brother.

"here we have a small garden of vegetation and fruits. over behind those houses there's a small farm. we have cows, chickens, a few pigs and horses down that stable." chan starts pointing out.

"these two houses is where we stay."

"how many are you here?" hyunjin asks, still holding hands with jeongin.

"there's currently 6 of us. 8 if you guys stay. we're more than happy to have you join us. we could use the extra hands around here." chan smiles warmly at the brothers.

"well-"

"we'd love to stay."

jeongin cuts his brother off. he knew that he would decline the offer.

but this place seemed like a safe bet compared to out there.

hyunjin glances at his brother who didn't look at him.

chan smiles happily, "perfect! let's get you settled then."

chan leads them to one of the houses, opening the unlocked door and stepping in.

they take off their shoes and enter, jeongin letting go of hyunjins hand and start walking around.

"my brother, boyfriend and i stay in this house. over at the other house is where the others stay." chan says as he takes hyunjin to the kitchen.

"chan? is that you?" a voice is heard from the area.

"yeah it's me! i brought some guests."

they walk into the kitchen and see a shorter male. regardless of his height, the male was muscular.

he had black mid length hair. tan/pale skin. his brown eyes greeting hyunjin with warmth. and a beautiful smile that made hyunjin smile back.

"hello! i'm seo changbin." the male greets reaching over for a handshake.