Four

"Help!! Please someone help!"

The cry for help was so blood curling. Their throat getting raspy and dry. Probably choking on their sobs.

Jeongin looks at the direction where it came from. Halting him and Hyunjin from their walk.

"Jeongin no! We need to keep going."

"But,, they need help..."

"Jeongin,,, it could be a trap. I'm not risking our lives for someone."

The young brother lets go of the others hand and runs in the direction of the cries.

"Jeongin!"

But he didn't care at the moment. He just ran, ran into the forest where the calls where coming.

"Help!"

Jeongin ran and dodged branches, killing one or two zombies along the way.

"Jeongin! Jeongin come back!" Hyunjin shouts were coming behind him, he didn't sound too far.

Jeongin finally reached the person who was crying for help.

It was the two males he saw last night. One was on the ground while the other was trying to protect him from the zombies that was surrounding them.

Jeongin was quick and ran again, stabbing the dead in the brain.

There was about 11 of them and two of them.

So Jeongin did his best to help out. Hyunjin soon arriving and immediately killing some. Just to protect his brother.

Once they were all dead, Jeongin goes near the other two strangers.

The puppy like boy was passed out and being held by the other male who was still crying.

"What happened?" Jeongin asks as he looks in his bag for some water.

"I-I don't know. We were just walking back to our group and he just passed out." The male says, brushing away any strand of hair.

"Here." Jeongin says and passes a water bottle to the male.

He takes it with a small smile and tries to pour the water in the passed out boys mouth.

Some water dribbling out but the rest getting swallowed.

The puppy boy was soon coughing and getting conscious.

"Seungmin!" The male exclaims and hugs the boy.

Hyunjin and Jeongin watched. Realizing that the two are probably brothers.

"Get off hyung!" Seungmin says and pushes the male off of him.

"No! Never! I was so scared!" Chan chokes out.

As those two were having their moment, Hyunjin decided to have a moment with his brother.

"Hey, what you did-"

"Yeah yeah, it was stupid and reckless."

"No. I was gonna say that it was good of you too do it. You helped them. You helped him for his brother."

Jeongin just shrugged it off and Hyunjin chuckled and gave him a hug.

"But do that again and see what happens." Hyunjin threatens.

"ooh i wonder what could be worse then living in this shit place of earth." Jeongin mocks.

"hi, sorry,,," the guy from earlier says.

"i just wanted to thank you. for helping me and my brother." he continues as he holds the puppy boy closer.

"of course. it wasn't a problem." Hyunjin smiled.

"my name is Chan, and this is Seungmin." the male now known as Chan, says.

"Hyunjin. and this is my brother Jeongin."

the boy just gives them a small smile.

"hey, why don't you come with us. back to our group.  we have a safe place." Chan offers.

Seungmin nudges his brother. Chan ignoring it.

"oh uh, we possibly couldn't." Hyunjin spoke.

"nonsense! plus we need to stick together. especially during these times." Chan continues to offer.

"well,, if you insist."

"great! let's go!" chan smiles and starts to grab his things.

jeongin and hyunjin doing the same.

but jeongin noticed that seungmin was staring at him.

weirdo