Three

Jeongin woke up by Hyunjin shaking him awake. It brought back memories of when he used to wake him up for school.

"Come on Innie! We'll be late!"

"Innie! Let's go! It's not safe here anymore!"

Jeongin sat up quickly. Seeing the main entrance swarmed with zombies. How they deadly banged on the door.

The glass cracking as they do so.

Jeongin gets up and rapidly slips on his shoes. Grabbing any necessities and holding onto Hyunjins awaiting hand.

They rush through the back, a few zombies here and there but easy for them to kill.

They ran down the streets, not having a clue on where to go.

But just somewhere far to get away from the chaos.

"W-wait!" Jeongin breathes out. His lungs and throat dry as the desert.

The brothers stop to take a breather. Swallowing whatever saliva they can come up with.

"We need water. And food. And shelter!" Jeongin exclaims.

Hyunjin nods in agreement.

He needed those things to protect his baby brother. He can't lose him. He wouldn't be able to handle this world by himself.

"Okay. Let's go.. I think I know a place."

They hold hands again. Even though Hyunjin was 20 and Jeongin 18, they were just afraid to lose one another.

And holding hands held comfort to them. Because they know they won't get lost.

Well until someone yelled for help.