Chapter 11

"Yes." Olivia rasped, reaching for him. But he was out of reach. She wanted him to slide deep inside of her...if he could make her come like that... She wasn't able to finish her thought as Elliot tugged her leggings down over her hips.

"Well, aren't you full of surprises?" He asked, when he saw she didn't have any underwear on. He tugged he leggings down to her knees as he took in the sight of her. He pushed them off her legs with his foot and he saw Olivia reach for him. But he dodged her as he settled between her legs, placing open mouth kisses on the inside of her thighs as he pushed her legs apart.

"Gaaahhd." Olivia rasped out. She pushed at the top of his head. She didn't know if she could handle his mouth on her...she was still so sensitive. She jumped as Elliot slid his fingers through her folds.

"You're so fucking wet." He slid his fingers back and forth, knocking her clit, causing her body to jolt with each touch. He moved two fingers to her entrance and teased her. He felt her lift her hips slightly and he slid them inside of her, pressing his thumb against her clit. He pumped his fingers in and out of her as he placed kisses on her inner thigh. Olivia was already writhing beneath him and he could feel her walls clenching around his fingers as he twisted them inside of her. He replaced his thumb with his tongue and Olivia let out an unintelligible string of words as he sucked on her clit. He was fucking her hard with his fingers, and his cock was aching to take their place. He had to take her soon, or he was going to lose it. He had already shown more restraint than he thought possible. But he wasn't going to have to wait long because she was gasping now...gasping out his name and he felt her walls spasm around him, practically expelling his fingers from her body.

Olivia arched her back and grasped at the sheets as the sensations continued to course through her body. Elliot had one hand splayed against her lower abdomen as he pulled his fingers from inside of her. She opened her eyes in time to see him sit up between her legs and slide his fingers into his mouth.

"So sweet." He said, his voice almost a whisper, and he watched her as she tried to recover. Her skin was flushed and glistened with a slight sheen of sweat. Her hair was messy and her eyes were dark and he thought he had never seen anything so fucking beautiful as this woman stretched out naked in front of him. He ran his hands down the outside of her thighs and she shivered, but she didn't move...her energy focused on catching her breath...regaining her senses. She tried to close her legs slightly, and he moved to accommodate her, moving back to straddle her. He leaned over and kissed her gently. "Did I tell you that you are absolutely the most beautiful woman in the world?"

Olivia smiled lazily, and a small laugh escaped. "If you're trying to get me into bed...I have news for you." She said.

Elliot laughed and kissed her again. "I may have you in bed, but I'm not finished with you yet."

"Maybe I'm not finished with you." She pushed at his chest and despite her weak attempt, he fell backwards next to her on the bed. "And I seem to remember that you said I'm in charge."

"You didn't seem to be complaining." Elliot said as she pinned his arms playfully against the bed. She brushed her breasts against his chest as she grasped his lips between hers. She opened his mouth with hers, and slid her tongue into his mouth. The kiss was slow...deep...and he hummed into her mouth. He was lost in the kiss when he felt her slide her slick folds against his cock, and he groaned loudly into her mouth. He was about to rip his mouth from hers...tell her that he couldn't take any more...when she lifted her body slightly and slid down the length of him.

Olivia pulled her mouth from his as she slid on top of him...he stretched her and filled her like no other, and her already sensitive body was trying to keep up. Their bodies connected and she stayed still as Elliot's hands grasped her hips.