Part 13

Olivia's eyes fluttered open as she felt the bed shifting and saw that he was moving. She couldn't tell exactly what he was doing until he grabbed her thigh pulling it towards him.

He could feel she was unsure if everything going on but he preferred it that was. Olivia was always in control and tonight he wanted to take that control from her.

"What are you doing" she asked when she felt hun maneuver his body back on top of her.

He brushed his lips across her kissing her passionately and spoke. "I want to taste you."

Her nipples hardened and she could feel herself getting wet for him again.

"El we can't I'm sore" she pleaded clearly aroused.

"No?" He asked and she could hear the playfulness in his voice. He started kissing her neck while his hand moved towards her clit. He chuckle lightly feeling her move against his hand.

"Are you sure it isn't yes?" He breathed putting his mouth over her small perky breaths. He couldn't get enough of her. "Tell me yes". She whimpered as he bit down on her neck.

"Yes" she breathed. He kissed her again and trailed his way down her body as she watched as the top of his head descended lower and lower until it settled between her legs. When his warm tongue licked her she cried out in pleasure and agony. She came hard again his mouth as he came up and kissed her tenderly he could feel how soft her lips were. He fell back in the bed and she got up straddling him.

She positioned herself and slowly slid down his length. They let out a deep groan at the new angle. She could feel him in her stomach. She placed her hands on his belly and started riding him with every ounce of energy she had left.

He knew Olivia and how she operated she was fighting for some control back and he let her. He brought his hands to hold on to her breasts as she rolled her hips and rode him at her own pace. He was mesmerized watching her move above him and when it was apprehend his orgasm was close. She kissed him hard and increased her speed bringing  them both to an earth shattering end.

*MORNING TIME*
His forehead is on hers and she's in his arms.

Olivia woke up listing to the sounds of New YorCity. She's resisting the urge to wake him up and ride him again but her body is protesting. Her limbs are sore from the amount of sex she's had in such a short time. She lifts her head slightly catching his bottom lip between hers she sucks and pull on it she loves how soft his lips are.

He moaned when she starts to nip at his top lip and opens his mouth completely to hers. This kiss is different than the others. He's not cupping her breasts or moving his hands between legs. Instead it's relaxed; her hand is holding his head to hers and he's stroking her cheek.

They kissed for what seems like hours breaking apart to catch there breaths before there lips joined again. Eventually he kissed her on her forehead. And cuddled up behind her. She fell asleep instantly.

When she woke up a few hours later she felt safe, she felt relaxed... she also felt Elliot's morning hard on against her ass .

"Good morning" Elliot rasped near her ear.

"Good morning" she replied smiling and getting up to use the bathroom. She stood up to go pee and wobbled almost loosing her balance. She looked behind her to see Elliot trying to hide his amusement under the blanket and failed miserably.

"Go ahead get it out of your system" Olivia spoke.