Sound Proof Walls

"Here come my two favorite assassins." Tony exclaims pulling you and your girlfriend into a hug. He hands you both drinks before bringing you to the rest of the Avengers.

"Ah Y/N! Finally someone fun amongst these boring midgardians." Loki laughs clapping his hands. You both got along well after pulling pranks on everyone in the tower.

"You want fun? How about some Asgardian drinking games?" Thor suggests, everyone agrees to play. You look at Natasha before winking at her and taking a shot on your turn.

A while later your sitting on Nat's laps listening to Steve tell his childhood stories. You feel her sit up to whisper in your ear.

"Let's go to my room." She says softly making your face heat up. After excusing yourselves for the night you can't help but hurry to the elevator.

**************

You pulled on her hair as your back arched. Her tongue skillfully swirling around your clit.

"Please Natasha." You moaned, grinding on her face. She hummed making you whine before sticking her tongue inside you. You clenched around her tongue picking up your pace.

She suddenly pulled away. You gasped trying to pull her closer. She grabbed your face making you stare directly at her.

"You're so pathetic begging me." She growled, you clenched your thighs.

"Natasha." You purr, pushing her to sit back before straddling her. "You can't expect me to not beg for you to fuck me."

You grabbed her hand before guiding her to your entrance. You let her slip two fingers inside you before you started to slowly grind your hips.

Her mouth fell agape watching you. You smirked at her before quickening your pace. She curled her fingers making you moan loudly. She grinned at you before taking control.

You felt a very familiar feeling in your stomach. You wrapped your arms lightly around her neck breathing heavily in her ear.

As soon as the feeling started to climb to its peak, you pulled back grinding you hips to her pace. She pushes you back down against the bed.

She slips another finger inside you before getting lower her head back down. She gently sucks on your clit until you throw you head back feeling bliss take over.

Your whole body shakes and for a second you see black dots cloud your vision. Natasha keeps her pace, her free hand clawing into your thigh as she kept her place.

This time it hit you like a ton of bricks. You let out a scream as you feel that overwhelming feeling hit you again . Natasha begins to lick up you cum slowly making you squirm.

Once your body relaxes, you look down at her.

"Wanna taste?" She asks huskily. You nod completely anmoured with her. She brings her fingers to your lips as you slowly open your mouth. Her fingers find their way to your throat and you begin to suck on them.

She pulls her fingers away before catching you lips in a passionate kiss. Her knee comes between your legs and the kiss heats up. Biting at each other lips, you slowly grind on her leg. She leans forward making you moan loudly against her mouth.

"Eager for more? Slut." She hisses, removing her knee. You whine at the loss of friction. Her eyes are cold and dark, something that terrifies you and turns you on.

"Natasha..." You hum between breaths holding her gaze. She looks at you in what you could only call soft. it's for a split moment but it's there.

"I'll be right back." Natasha spoke quickly before disappearing into her bathroom. You watched as came back with red dildo. You raised your eyes up at her and then smiled.

She gripped your hips and flipped you so you were on the bed on all fours. She stroked your cheek before sliding two fingers down your throat, she pulls away as soon as your spit covers them. She slides them down your folds and around your entrance.

You relax your arms and keep your ass up. Natasha moans at the sight and you smile devilishly at her. She keeps her eyes locked with yours as she slips the dildo into you very slowly. You gasp softly adjusting to the rather large size.

"Ready?" She asked, a softness to her gaze now. You nod against the sheets and she begins to thrust increasing fast into you. You hands grip the sheets tight and you moan loudly against the bed.

Natasha slapped your ass making you moan deeply. She was in awe of you this moment. She reached for your hair and pulled back. Now your moan weren't muffled.

" Natasha... F-fuck." You moan feeling shaky. She starts to slow down and thrust in harder.

You can barely take much more before you feel a very familiar feelings arise.

"Na-natasha i'm g-gonna cum." You moan trying to hold back. She puts her hand around your throat before quickening her pace. Your a mess and now with the little oxygen she's letting you have, you let go.

She began to rub your clit making the high increase significantly. You feel weightless and little black dots begin to fill your vision. You lay back against her as she pulls out of you.

"How're you doing?" She asks stroking your hair. You take a few deep breaths before turning over and smiling at her.

"As much as I would love to continue I can't physically." You sigh laying your head on her chest. She strokes your back softly.

"That's fine baby, you did so good." She whispers lovingly. After a while you feel yourself start to drift off to sleep before your check is gently stroked.

"Princess I have to take this off if we're going to take a nap." She laughs softy. You roll off of her cuddling up to a pillow. She hurries to clean the dildo and put it away. She crawls onto the bed, wrapping her arm around you pulling her in close.

You turn around facing her with a sleepy smiley. She leans in kissing you softly. When she pulls away she peppers kisses all over your face.

"I love you Y/F/N Y/L/N." She whispers against your lips. You feel your heart swell.

"I love you Natasha Romanoff." You say before tucking your head into her neck. She pulled the blanket on top of the two of you before resting her head on top of yours.

"Goodnight my love." She mumbles sleepy.