Nightmares

Fred's screams were heard through the house. When he had woken up Amara wasn't in bed with him. She was in the tub. He ran over and lifted her body up, pulling her to his arms as she coughed and gasped for air.

"What the fuck!"Fred said, looking at Amaras face, that was showing little to no emotion.

"I was just feeling the water,"Amara whispered, curling up into Fred's arms.

Fred holds onto her tighter,"Just...don't scare me like that,"He sighs, rocking her.

She nuzzles her neck into Fred's neck.

"I can't ever lose you again. Don't you understand that?,"Fred asks, pulling her face away to look at him.

She looks up at him, tears in her eyes,"I'm just so tired."

He brings his hand to cup her cheek, storming her cheek softly,"You will never know how much you mean to me. I love you. Fuck it hurts how much I love you. I want to have children with you. I want to grow old and see our grandchildren running around our front yard. I want to get married damn it....Amara please. Please,"He begs, feeling tears come down his cheeks as he rests his head against hers softly.

"What about George?"She asks.

Fred breathes heavily,"Don't worry about him."

"He's your family."

"So are you,"Fred adds kissing her cheek. "Let's get some clothes on you."

Fred cradles her to the room, he dresses her while kissing every part of her making Amara laugh for the first time in months.

When he's done he leans back up and kisses her softly, ever so gently. Fred and Amara hum against each other's lips.

After pulling away from each other Fred tucks Amara back into bed,"I'll be right back okay? I'm going to get you some food."

She nods tiredly, resting her head onto the pillow. Fred kisses her head before walking out. He leans against the door. He was surprised when he looked up George was there.

"What are you...-"

"I'm sorry,"George stated.

Fred wanted to hug George and cry but he knew it wasn't that easy because a part of him blames George for Amaras suffering.

"You're sorry? For what? Amara just tried to-"Fred cut himself off, feeling rage fill up.

"I...I didn't know that she would run off or even get kidnapped!" George replied.

"But you made me choose sides. I told you that she just needed time, she was more then willing to work things out but you-"

"It was Cal okay? He felt uncomfortable and...you would be the same way if it was Amara"George cut him off.

George was right. Fred would have done the same. There was a slience that reached them until George spoke up,"Is she...okay?"

Fred shook his head,"No." He walked past George to get Amara some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pancakes and bacon,"Fred smiles over at Amara. A small smile appears on her face as she sees the whip cream smiley face that Fred made.

"Thank you Freddie,"Amara replies.

He leans and kisses her head. She looks up at him and sighs "I'm sorry for running away. And that fight...I-"

Fred cuts her off,"No no, don't apologize. I was putting a lot of pressure on you to forget about the drama and Lexi..."

"It's okay. Im okay,"Amara replies looking down at her plate again.

"Eat up angel,"Fred kisses her cheek. Letting her eat which made Amara feel a little uncomfortable but she didn't mind.

Fred was so worried that this was just a dream. He was imagining everything. Believing that this was real was harder then believing that it was all fake.

Downstairs there was a knock on the door. George ran over to get it, opening the door his face went white.

It was Lexi and Charlie, side by side. "Hello Georgie,"Charlie beamed.

Lexi just pushed past George and ran upstairs to see Amara. Fred held off on telling her that Amara was missing for the first few weeks. Hoping that Amara was going to come back, but when she didn't he wrote her.

"What are you doing here?,"George asks Charlie.

"Well Lexi wanted to see Amara. She's wanted to come back but you wouldn't let her,"Charlie replied.

"What are you talking about? I haven't spoken to Lexi since she left,"George replied.

"Oh really? You didn't send her that fucking awful letter? Telling her how worthless she was?"Charlie crosses his arms.

"What? I didn't send any letter. What the hell are you talking about?,"George snaps.

"Read for yourself. I didn't want to believe it,"Charlie pushed the letter on his chest and walked upstairs to catch up to Lexi.

George stood there, completely confused. He looked at the letter and read,

Lexi,

Please do not come here. Amara probably doesn't even miss you. You left her. You're so selfish, it's disgusting how horrible of a person you are. Leaving your best friend all alone? Letting her grieve the assault all by herself. Leaving her alone to deal with her and Fred's problems?

You're a selfish fucking person. I hope you suffer and grieve for the rest of your life for what you have done to Amara. You're the reason she's missing and probably dead.

Sincerely,

George Weasley

George knew he didn't send this letter. He would never ever talk to Lexi like that, let alone send a letter. He explained the letter, hoping that he could find some clue to who could have written this letter.

Then...out of no where he spotted something. The letter was sealed with wax. However when he put it together he finally put the pieces together.

Connecting the letter together again, the wax was stamped with almost a family crest. A crest that he has seen before. Chills went down all over his body and his stomach did flip flops.

Who wrote the letter was close to him. It was the person who caused all of this in the first place.

It was Cal.

So sorry for the long for the long wait. This chapter took so long to write. Mostly because I have no idea and am swept away by other things and events in my life. Thank you so much for being patient! And for the love and support.

Xoxoxo