V

"Percy! Are you there? Can you listen to me?"
Percy wanted to reply but he was unable to open his mouth because of tiredness. All that came out was a, "Hmm."

"Thank the gods! Listen, you have to tell where you are, so we can come and rescue you. Do you have any idea where you are? Please, Percy!"

Percy knew the voice was familiar but could not place who it belonged to. "Nhh."

"No? Percy, you gotta make it easier for us! Do you know who captured you at least?"

"T-trs... Trtrs."

"Wait, that doesn't make sense! The vision is fading! Quick! Tell me onc-"

Silence. Complete silence. Percy started to lose his consciousness again. Thmp. Thmp. Thmp. Someone was coming and he knew who exactly was. He groaned with annoyance and pain.
"Tch tch, the Mighty Percy Jackson, what happened? Can't even open your mouth? Tied to chains? You're the son of the sea, aren't you? Your father used to say, 'The sea doesn't like to be restrained!' But look! Here you are, you arms and legs tied, you can barely open your mouth. I feel sad for Poseidon, you know? He had high hopes from you, I'm sure he must be hating you right now, and why not? You have failed him, have you not?"

Anger boiled inside Percy, he tried to pull the chains but ended up hurting himself instead.
"Oh, look who's angry! All that blue energy radiating off you now. Ah, the smell of the sea, but it doesn't smell like it's free, does it? Your friends will come for you Jackson! They will be lead by the wolf, and when they come, they'll be chained right next to you!"
He kneeled and looked Percy right in the crazy sea-green eyes. "And with you, will be that girl Annabeth! Calm down, boy! Your fate cannot be changed, eternal punishment for all of you! And then, I will raise my army! An army bigger than that of Kronos' or Gaea's! How? Well, all the monsters dwell on me." Tartarus smiled wickedly and winked, then walked off the room.