Error in The Codes (rewritten)

A/N this is the rewritten version of the 1st chapter in Errors in Dreamtale. If you for some reason want to see the worse and older chapter 1 go to my archives book where you can find it. Anyways as always enjoy the chapter

It had been 200 years since Nightmares rampage on Dreamtale and it had been virtually untouched. However that was going to change soon with the visit of one glitchy skeleton. Rabbits hopped around looking for food to feed on, predators such as foxes and hawks kept watch for an opportunity to snatch one up. The trees swayed in the wind with leaves twirling through the air. It's hard to imagine that 200 years ago this place was full of death and destruction, there is one reminder though. The village, after Nightmares destruction of the AU it had crumbled and now was reduced a a few ruins here and there. Dirty glass laid on the ground from windows broken by Nightmares tentacles. It was a sunny day when Nightmare attacked. Kids were playing in the center of the town as parents talked to each other keeping an eye on their children. Then there was an ear-piercing scream that rung out through the entire village. The scream caused a domino effect causing humans and monsters alike to run from the source. A fire sprung up and encircled the town in minutes. The villagers were trapped with the monster they had created themselves. Nightmare was ruthless, not a single monster or human survived the massacre. They ran and begged but Nightmare showed no mercy. Kids hid in their rooms hugging their stuffed animals.
                                                                           Gore warning!
Nightmare would pick them up and squeeze them until they suffered a painful and agonizing death, however it was nothing compared to the adults punishments. Nightmare would hold them above the flames as they screamed and kicked as their skin would melt off and they would soon die. A tentacle would enter their mouths and come out from their eyes, ears and nose. He would slowly rip off limbs and fingers while they screamed. They begged to let their kids live and kill them. It was nothing new to Nightmare, and adult sacrificing themselves to save their loved ones. Nightmare knew the perfect way to make them suffer though. He would wrap them up and then kill their loved ones right in front of them. Some tried to fight back but they were nothing compared to the power of the apples. He could slice them open and remove organs on a dime and then throw it at another to show them just what he could do before filling their mouth and nose with tentacles as air was stripped away and they suffocated. Needless to say he made short work of the village and his brother.
                                                                                 Gore end!
Now the town is nothing but a place for animals to feed and nothing had touched it for centuries. But lets go see it's next visitor.
The Anti-Void is desolate, and empty expanse of nothing but white. One would think it's uninhabitable by humans or monsters, but one has survived in it for years. Error, the destroyer of worlds sits alone in this place. He weaves a sea of strings attached to the non-existent ceiling of the Anti-void. He alone is the murderer of millions, possibly billions, nobody knows exactly how many he has killed. But one thing is for certain, he's a force to be reckoned with, after all a man with nothing to lose is almost invincible. Currently he looks down at the puppet he makes. it depicts a skeleton. It has a blue scarf and gloves and a suit of armor. Suddenly he looks up from his puppet and stands. He opens a window of code and creates a portal ahead of him and walks through. On the other side is a peaceful world. This is dancetale, the monsters here are obsessed with dancing and express everything through it. Dancing is so important to the inhabitants of this AU that you get a stats buff by dancing. Error however does not dance,  instead he sends strings to the ruins and Snowdin, tearing both apart. When he finally arrives in Snowdin all of the monsters are dead. He walks around seeing Papyrus's skull dust, He watches it with a blank expression while Papyrus looks up at him with teary eyes as he begins to dust. Next comes Waterfall and all monsters there are dealt with quickly including Undyne. Hotland is as easy as always with Metaton being simply a joke to him as well as Alphys. Finally he makes it to New Home and kills every single monster there before going up to Asgore and dusts him quickly. Suddenly he hears a portal behind him and sees Ink and Blue come through. Ink stares at him and takes a sip of his red vial and charges at Error. Error summons a bone in front of him causing Ink to teleport away to not get impaled while Blue summons his blaster hammer and sends a blast towards him. He teleports away summoning his strings and sends them towards Ink. Ink dodges and sends painted bones towards Error. The paint the bones is a light blue which means that they will try to grab him and toss him around, Error notices this and summons a gaster blaster to disintegrate the bones. Behind him Blue  charges for another attack sending a wall of blue bone towards him which he does nothing about since there are no other attacks coming his way. As Blue watches him to see what his next move will be he doesn't realize the bones coming from above and gets hit. Ink seeing this teleports over to help his teammate. Error takes advantage of this and deletes the code of the AU and it begins crumbling down. Ink and Blue see this and Blue opens a portal away. Error also Portals to a random AU and lands himself in a dilapidated town. He looks around and walks towards the fountain he can see in the center of town. He sees Buildings that have collapsed and shattered glass resting on the ground. He picks up an old doll that has been burnt and is missing an eye and leg, he examines the doll before putting it his cots pocket. Who knows maybe it'll be good reference if he ever needs to make a puppet of a human. Error, after exploring some more decides that this would be a good place to make a new puppet. He walks over to the old tree and sits down on the dirt and codes a portal into the Anti-void and grabs some knitting materials. He's just about to start on a new puppet of Asgoro before hears a voice, "what are you doing?"

A/N Woohoo the rewrite of this chapter is finished! It's not as long as the latest chapters since it is a rewrite of the first one which was about 1k words long but hopefully you all enjoyed it just as much as the others! Once again I would like to remind you that if you for some reason would like to see the old version of this chapter please go to my archives book where I keep rewritten chapters. As always I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please if you have anything to say comment!

*Drunk Nightmare has left the chatroom*