57 ~ Strawberry 🍓

Jungkook's Pov :

My heart is aching with sadness to see them like this.

No, they aren't making out nor having sex, nor Taehyung is eating her out, nothing. They both are sleeping together on the couch. Peacefully.

I guess they fight with each other and Faiza came here to sleep but Taehyung didn’t let her sleep here alone as he is so stubborn, well he is stubborn among all of the members, the baby of the group.

Going near them, I examine the couple, how peacefully they are sleeping together while Taehyung is hugging her like a pillow as he can't sleep without hugging something. I chuckle to see their posture.

Bending down a bit,  I begin to watch Faiza's face, her lips are in 'O' shape, hair is all messy and all over her face. I remove some hair from her face and plant a soft kiss on her temple, make sure she doesn’t wake up, nor Taehyung.

"Sleep tight, Noona." I whisper and go to my room. Picking up my soft furry white blanket and return to them again, then cover them with the blanket properly.

"Good night." I whisper and head towards my room.

Faiza's Pov:

I suddenly wake up with a bad dream, I open my eyes immediately and begin to see around to search for Taehyung, I should have stayed in the living room, I was sleeping on the couch with Taehyung but where I'm now? Oh, It's his room.

I'm literally panting and shaking, sweating continuously. Why did I have such a dream like this.

"Taehyung, Taehyung!" I call out but no response, I get up from the bed but couldn’t  take any step furthermore and fall down on the floor with a loud thud. Fucking bastard fucked me hard last night, I told him I'll be sore but he didn’t listen to me, having sex two times in a day, what does he think about me actually? I was mad at him and went to sleep on the couch but he didn’t let me.

"Noona—” I hear a deep husky voice and change my direction from where the voice is coming. I see Taehyung is standing near the doorframe wearing a baby blue PJ with a bowl of strawberries in his hand and continuously eating one by one and chewing them cutely, I feel relaxed. It was just only a simple dream. Only dream.

"What happened to you, what are you doing there on the floor?" he hurriedly comes near me and makes me stand up, then I sit on the bed, he too sits in front of me.

He cup my cheeks and squeezes them harder.

"What happened? You look so pale and why are sweating like this? What happened?" he asks worriedly, still squeezing my cheeks.

"Yah!" I yell and he flinches,  then lets go of my cheeks.

"Calm the damn down, Noona, you're literally giving me a heart attack." he says dramatically while rubbing his palm on his left chest, pretending to be hurt on his heart, such a drama king, I roll my eyes at him.

"Shut up." I say and he places his index on his lips.

"You want strawberry? Berry berry strawberry?" he says cutely and I'm trying my best not to smile.

''No!" I reply and look away.

"I love strawberries." he says and begins to shove them one by one in his mouth, chewing them cutely.

"Why did you wear this baby blue PJ?" I ask and he blinks twice.

"Because my Noona is wearing baby blue PJ too—” he says and pinches on my nose, I roll my eyes.

"Matching matching." he giggles, I say nothing, smiling unknowingly, he is so damn cute.

"You didn’t say what happened, did you dream bad or something?" he asks and clutches my right cheek softly, I bite my lower lip and think about the dream, it was really really bad. I slowly nod and hug him tightly, it feels right now.