2.4

Ari was carrying Nyra in his arms and pulling the trolley by the other hand while Ira was only responsible for being a beauty.  They are looking like a beautiful family of three. Nyra looked through the crowd and yelled "Uncle."

Ari also looked at the man. It's his buddy "Sam. Hey buddy."

Sam laughed and high-fived with him. "So you guys at last came back huhh?"

Ira smiled "yes. We came back. Did you buy back our family villa."

Sam nodded "of course. I did. Ari asked me to buy it. We are going to the villa."

Ari was playing with Nyra "yes. We will take back everything that belongs to us."

A cold light flashed through his eyes. Ira sighed and changed the topic "when are you joining your clinic?"

Ari calmed down "that's my clinic. Princess. I would go whenever I want."

Ira smacked him at head. "Go to your clinic. Otherwise the renowned psychiatrist will be unemployed at home."

Ari laughed "then The business queen will take care of her brother. Won't you?"

Ira rolled her eyes and took Nyra in her room.

Ari smiled and went to his own room to sleep. He have many works to do here.

As he thought, next morning he saw the neighbours staring at them. He ignored them and drove his blue sports car towards his clinic.

He thought that it's his first day at clinic here. So nobody would come but he saw a black car in front of his clinic. "Who is here now?" He got out of his car and went to his office and saw a man sitting their. The man was looking down but he can see the redness in his eyes. This meeting is somewhat familiar. The man who was  standing beside him looked up at Ari. "Dr Roover?"

Ari nodded "yes. So what can I do for you?"

The men present in his office looked the man sitting their together. Ari squatted down and looked at the bloodshot eyes. "Can we talk?"

The man didn't looked up. Ari continued "what's your name?"

The man beside him said. "Master is Jayden Ahora."

Ari frowned "Did I ask you?"

The man shook his head.

Ari looked at Jayden "wanna listen something?"

He didn't wait for Jayden and took out a flute from the drawer of the table. It's a silver flute with black runes.

A melody echoed through the room. Jayden looked up and saw Ari blowing in the flute. His eyes were closed and the whole concentration was on the melody. But Jayden was looking at the soft pink lips which are in 'o' shape. He stared at him until Ari opened his eyes and saw Jayden staring at him.

Ari played the melody because he needed something to make the patient talk with him.  He sat beside Jayden. "So who are you?"

"Jayden" Jayden blurted out. "I am a archer."

Ari smiled gently "and?"

Jayden again looked at those lips "and? I...I don't know."

Ari was doing his work on Jayden and hypnotising him little by little when Jayden said "your lips looks very soft. I want to kiss them."

Ari was stunned and the hypnosis chain broke. The men were also stunned after listening it. The iron bar is blooming?