6.8

Major Colorado almost shot William when he came to know that he have marked his only son before the wedding. He only calmed down after old master Zometa proposed to get them married.

The marriage agreement between the heirs of Zometa and Colorado made quite a ruckus in the Noble families. Because after the marriage, Zometa will climb a step higher than the Canber family and will be the only one after the royal family. Zell saw the male leads together on his wedding day. There face is slightly distorted. His marriage made the canber family unsatisfied with Zack but Roussel didn't leave Zack and even dared to threaten his family that he will leave the Canber family.

After the wedding, Major Colorado announced that his son is actually an SS level omega whose pheromones were disturbed in childhood so the result showed alpha.

Even If the other families didn't take it easy, they can't argue with the Major.

But William couldn't take days off from his duty after the wedding because the zergs have started to accumulate in a certain position. Maybe the emerge of new queen have came. But he can't leave Zell alone in home. So he brought his newly wedded wife with him to fight with the zergs. Zell was flying the SSS level military mecha. Their only target is the zergs queen at this time.

When they arrived at the centre of the zergs by killing and destroying them. The centre was clean and clear. William murmured "we are wrong. The Queen isn't here. Find the Queen as soon as possible."

But Zell was attracted by something to a certain direction. When William saw him in daze, he shook Zell "are you okay?"

Zell nodded "yes"

But he still walked toward the attraction. He saw the transparent big bug whose stomach was filled with thousands of eggs, the zerg queen.

The zerg queen sensed his presence and opened his eyes. She screamed. The high level zergs started to attack Zell together. Zell fought with them but he felt dizzy and the poisonous sting wounded him in the arms.

When William arrived at the scene, Zell was already unconscious "Austin. Austin... are you okay. Hey."

But the Queen screamed again and the high level zergs attacked him again. In the same manner William also felt dizzy a little. But he knew that Zell's life depends on his victory.

But the high level zergs attacked him in the fatal positions together and injured him. William gritted his teeth but still fought. But he saw Zell opening his eyes. After that what he saw made him stunned.

Zell's eyes were shining silver, his whole body was giving a shine while his silver a hair grew long. The wounds in his body healed little by little. A great pressure made the high level zergs kneel in front of him but Zell didn't even look at him. The Queen screamed again but the high level zergs couldn't get up. Zell walked toward William and caressed his cheeks. William's wound healed a little.  The shine dimmed bit by bit. When he completely healed William, he fall down in front of him whispering "finish the Queen."

William checked him and sighed. Zell is still alive. William fixed the bombs around the Queen whose screams are ringing in the sky. William carried Zell outside the bomb rang and clicked the button. He was not interested in the Queen.  He opened his mecha and carried Zell into it. He sent the message "Withdraw. The Queen is killed. Withdraw."