Arc 8 Extra...

When the kids were little they always fought each other to get Zara's attention. After their biggest rival became their father but they knew that their mother is the big boss in the home.
Everyone thought the kids will not have a good relationship when they grew up but who knew that these three can't live without one another.

The kids names was still Issac and Ivan because When the kids took their human form,  Zara discovered that these are his own kids. The same birthmarks in the same place and the same feelings. When he checked the souls, his eyes welled up with tears in happiness. He hugged the little babies in his arms and cried. Snow asked worriedly many time but Zara only shook his head and hugged him tightly. Later the female was name Iris. Zara realized later that the females here are man who can give birth and can't took beast form. There are no girls here. There are some in app tribe.

Iris had long silver hair and with his pale skin and red eyes. He looks like a gorgeous vampire. The red eyes remind him of Aiden.

Issac and Ivan found their soul mate here in this world again but Zara was really worried about the little kid. He didn't find his mate anywhere.
Iris don't care about any male. Even the male fox child of ml didn't attract him. At last Iris was attracted by the child of former mate of Jeff. The male white wolf have the charm of a fox. The male in the snake tribe challenged him in the duel. At last Iris knelt with his new mate Silvia and received the silver blessing.

Like last life Ivan married a male snake while Issac got attracted by his mate a beautiful lioness.

Zara really laughed when he saw the daughter and son in laws.  The soul are really familiar to him. He was very happy that his family is really completed. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This is a little gift for you~

Do you like it....😁

The next arc is ger arc. I promise you will be surprised with the next arc. 😜

Hehe~

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~