Prologue

He pinned her to the wall, holding her tightly by her arms making her hiss. " Who was he? " He asked coming dangerously close to her making her gulp in fear. This was the question roaming in his mind since he had seen them together laughing in the party.

" None... of your business. " She stuttered in the starting but gathered some courage to speak. " IT IS MY FUCKING BUSINESS!" He shouted gritting his teeth angrily making her jump on her place. " HE IS MY BOYFRIEND. " She shouted angrily with same rage getting frustrated. Who is he to ask her that? She thought.

" So you even have a boyfriend. " He repeated nodding his head trying to accept the fact as he let go her arms. " Yes I have, and if you have any problem then give me divorce and let me live in peace. " She said rolling her eyes at him.

" I won't give you divorce! " He stated keeping his hands in the pocket calmly making her angry. " But I want divorce. " She retorted. " Then why you married me if you all wanted was divorce? " He asked her pouring whiskey in his glass.

" I WAS FORCED AND YOU KNOW THE REASON! " She shouted banging her foot on the floor making her heal break. " Being too much angry isn't good for health. " He reminded her taking his first sip.

" YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG AND RIGHT FOR ME! " She shouted pointing her index finger at him making him take steps towards her. " Calm down lady. And about to tell you right and wrong then I think I should, cause you are my responsibility, my wife, my better half. " He said giving her a cocky smile as she removed her broken heels and threw them on the floor.

" Look listen to me carefully Mr. Malhotra I have not accepted you as my husband and nor will. Better get this inside your pea sized brain. " She warned him turning her back to him when she felt a pull on her wrist. " Then whom have you accepted as your husband? " He asked her removing the hair strands which were falling on her face. " Abhay! " She replied making him curl his hand into a fist.

" Abhay has the right to be my husb..." She was cut off by a pair of rough lips. He pulled her closer to himself by her waist, so that nothing can come between them. Tears flowed down her eyes, she tried hard to push him but he did not move an inch. She gave up and held his coat in a fist as she started feeling dizzy making him smirk between the kiss.

He parted out breathing heavily to receive a slap. " HOW DARE YOU! IT WAS THE RIGHT OF ABHAY! " She shouted clutching his collar as angry tears spilled out of her eyes, she was guilty that what will her boyfriend think of her after knowing this. " NO, IT IS FUCKING MY RIGHT! IT IS MY RIGHT TO RAVISH THESE PETALS! MRS. NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA. " He too shouted pulling her closer possessively.

" You are such a monster. " She said shaking her head as tears made their way down her eyes. " Yes, I am a monster! I am a monster who will cage you in his cage forever! You are mine, Nandini. Only Mine! " Saying so he smashed his lips with hers for another kiss making her cheeks wet with tears.

-------------------

Instagram-@/forever._.samthaan (not a fanpage)

samthaan (not a fanpage)