Chapter 3

" Oh shit, Yeh baarish bhi abhi hi honi thi! " He murmured to himself as he shut his laptop and made his way towards his room as he was siting in the garden. " Wohoo..! " Suddenly he heard shouts and giggles from behind. 

He turned back to see the most beautiful scene. Nandini was dancing in the rain with her arms spread wide. He smiled at her childishness but soon it turned him wild as he saw how her clothes with sticking to her body exposing her curves plus her white color kurta was top of the cherry. 

He kept the laptop down on the table and started taking slow steps towards her. While she was enjoying the rain standing in the middle of the garden. She was reading her favorite novel when it started raining and she couldn't stop herself rather than to drench in the rain, and here she was making someone have a tough time. 

Hum tere bin

Ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya vajoodh mera

Tujh se juda agar ho jayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jayenge juda. )

He kept his hands on her waist pulling her closer to himself while she jerked open her eyes in shock. Due to sudden jerk her hands landed on his chest and she gawked at his well toned body as it was visible due to his white shirt. 

( Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ek pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera. )

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead as she bent her head a little down. She closed her eyes in pure contentment as she felt his lips on her forehead. They did not care for the outer world, for now all they cared was themselves in each other's arms.

She sighed loudly as she felt him kiss her on her cheeks. He stared in her doe shaped eyes as he cupped her face and leaned closer to her lips. The rain was increasing with his every move, with her every moan, with his every touch, with their every shiver when they came skin to skin. 

( Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho
Tum hi ho..
Tum hi ho..)

Their lips were inches apart when the rain stopped making them bring back to reality. Nandini pushed him away and ran inside the mansion. While Manik stood there and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

" Fuck! " He swore as he kept his hands on his waist. " What is her fucking problem? And her that fucking boyfriend. One time she makes me needy and another time frustrated. We are husband and wife but still I can't even touch her. Damn! " He punched his hand being angry.

-----------------

( Nandini P.O.V.

How.. could I do.. this? I was.. going to kiss him! I cried harder hugging my knees as I remembered our moment together. I can't cheat Abhay but whenever Manik is near me I feel different I feel special. When he touches me I feels butterflies in my stomach, which I never feel when Abhay does. No.. No.. this is wrong! 

Abhay! Yes. I dialled his number as he is the only one who can calm me down. I called him for the 8th time and he picked up. Before I could say anything he shouted from other side. " NANDINI WHEN I AM NOT PICKING THE CALL MEANS I AM BUSY! "  " I.. am.. sorry! " I apologized, I was hurt the one whom I needed the most was not with me.

" Nandini... listen! " I did not listen to his pleadings and cut the call. He must be busy. I laid down on the bed having a alone time. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall from them. I hate my fate. 

I got married to this monster because of you Di. You shouldn't have left when you knew I loved Abhay. I closed my eyes as I thought about my past. Yes! My elder sister was going to marry him but on their wedding day she ran.. she ran away with her boyfriend. Mom Dad convinced me getting married to this monster as I never said no to them. 

But the saddest part was Abhay too gave in and asked me to get married to this monster. Later on he made me understand that after 6 months that is when we will get divorce. I had only met him in a business party and later when Di's and His marriage got fixed. I buried myself in the pillow and slept unknowingly while crying.

-----------------

" I HATE YOU MANIK MALHOTRA! " 

" ONE DAY MY LOVE WILL FORCE YOU TO LOVE ME BACK! " 

-----------------

( Nandini's room, Imagine any of them

( Nandini's room, Imagine any of them. ) 

Thank you. :)