Chapter 2

She shivered suddenly as she felt a hot breath on her neck. " Whom are you talking to? " She heard his husky voice near her ear. " Mani..k..leav..e. " She warned him making him chuckle. She did not remember she was on a call as she was lost in the moment. " Hello, Baby! You okay? " Abhay spoke on the phone making Manik clench his jaw tightly. 

Realization hit her and she spoke. " Ye.. yes I am fine Abhay. " She assured him glaring at Manik who gave her a cocky smile. " Baby, so you are not coming? " He asked her again taking Nandini's attention which made Manik jealous. " She is 20 years old and not a baby. " He yelled as he grabbed the phone from her. 

He had met him only once and it was yesterday at the party and he had already started getting jealous of him. " Who... are you? " Abhay spoke being a little scared. Who wouldn't be scared of a rude and a merciless billionaire? Manik smirked feeling him being scared and said confidently. " Nandini's Husband. " 

" Oh so you are her so called husband. Don't worry bro, soon Nandini and I are going to be officially soon. " He stated while Nandini who was gaping at her phone and Manik till now slapped her forehead and murmured. " You have hit the wrong string. " 

" NANDINI MERI BIWI HAI AUR TU USSE DUR RAH WARNA ACCHA NAHI HOGA! " He warned and cut the call angrily. " What the hell is this? How dare you talk to my boyfriend like that? " She asked him as she got furious. He was about to retort when her foot slipped and she was about to fall when he saved her and they shared a eye lock. 

He removed the hair strands which were falling on her face as he stared at her eyes. She felt herself drowning in the brown orbs. She looked at his face keenly for the first time. His dark fluffy hair how would it be to run fingers through them. 

His brown orbs which anyone would get drown in, his nose how would it to pinch it? His thin lips, oh heaven how rough they feel. The mole above his lips how would it to kiss it? She went further more and blushed like a red tomato. 

" Like what you see? " He smirked at her as he had caught her staring at him but he wasn't less he too was staring at her but the difference was he came out of the dream land early. The mle between her brows which makes her looks more hotter, her doe shaped eyes which twinkle like a star whenever she smiles, he promised himself to never let a tear escape from them. 

Her cute nose, he imagined how would it be to pinch it whenever they have their Nokh-Jhok. Her chubby cheeks how would it be to suck them. Her plump like lips which he had tasted them twice he wanted more. How perfect they fitted in my thin ones. His cheeks turned red as he went further with her description. 

" Uhu... Uhu.." They turned their head towards the voice to see Raj standing with a teasing smile. They quickly straightened themselves when Manik cleared his throat and Nandini again starting cooking. " Ah.. dad.. vo.." He scratched his nape trying to find a reason while Nandini glanced at him and flushed. 

" It is ok Manik. I know newly married couple ho and you need some space. It is ok. Main tab tak tum hari maa se milke aata hoon. " He winked at Manik after assuring Nandini isn't looking. Manik too Winked and Raj left. " Hm... Delicious. " He appreciated her as he back hugged her and nuzzled in her hair. 

" Manik.. Khan..a bana..na hai.. " It was getting difficult for her to manage while Manik kept his chin on her shoulder. " Bhook to mujhe bohot tez lagi hai. " He whined making her chuckle as she stirred the Chicken Curry. " Bas thodi der aur. " She assured him while he shook his head making her frown. 

" Mujhe toh tumhari bhook lagi hai. " He said huskily as he bit her earlobe. She did not understand for a minute then shouted. " MANIK BEHAVE!! " 

" Arey stop shouting! My ears will blast. " He complained palming his ears making her furious. She showed him the belan in her hand making him gulp in fear. " Are.. you man? Aapne pati... ko koi maarta hai yar? Are ruko.. widow bana hai kya? " He questioned as he put his hands in front of his face to save himself from his mini monster.

" Leave! " She ordered him while he ran away making her smile as she shook her head. " Paagla! " Suddenly realization hit her and she slapped her forehead. " Nandu.. pagal hai kya? Tu toh Abhay se pyaar karti hai na? You can't cheat him. " She reminded herself and again started her work. 

------------------

" One day my love will force you to love me back. " He smirked as he looked at his wife who was making dinner. 

-----------------

Malhotra Mansion Kitchen 

Thank you. :)