Chapter 5

( Nandini P.O.V. )

" Don't you know how to talk to elders? " That monster asked me as he entered the room scrolling on his phone. I rolled my eyes as I wore my studs. " Are you done? " He asked as he sat on the bed like a king. " Almost! " I replied as I did touch up.

" Mrs. Khurrana she likes shining items I mean. She loves jewellery and you know loves girly types of things. And if she doesn't like anything then her husband rejects too. Khurrana industries have been our business partner since a long time so please maintain that. " He stated as he wore his brown coat.

" You don't need to tell me what to do and not to. I have already met her in a kitty party and she likes me. " I gave him a sarcastic smile to him on which he rolled his eyes. Holding a diamond set he forwarded it to me and said. " Give this to her as her birthday gift. " He added as he kept his wallet.

Damn! He looks so hot. Shut up pervert mind!

-----------------
" Welcome My boy, Welcome! " A 45 years old man wished Manik as he took him in a warm hug. " How are you Mr. Khurrana? " Manik asked him as he broke the hug. " Uncle for you it is. I am perfectly fine. Raj informed me that you and your better half will attend the party. " He inquired about me while Manik pulled me closer by my waist. Jerk!

" Here she is! " He spoke looking at me keenly. " Ah.. pretty lady. " He spoke as he kissed the back of my hand in a polite way on which I smiled. " Darling, you are late. " I heard a cheerful voice which made me turn towards the owner.

" I am really sorry for that Mrs. Khurrana. " I appologized as I hugged her tightly. Mom and Mrs. Khurrana have been a long time friends since I was small. " Happy Birthday! " I wished her forwarding her the diamont set which made her eyes lit up. " Thank you sweety, by the way your Mommy is waiting for you. " She exclaimed which made me smile brightly.

" Manik, I am going to meet mom. " I informed him, though it was useless to tell him but a part of me craved to tell him. He nodded and turned back to his business partners whom he met a few minutes ago. Ah, workholic mode always on.

" I missed you so much, Mommy. " I spoke in delite as she hugged me tightly. " I missed you too Nandu. " She said roaming her eyes at me from top to bottom. " I must say Manik is keeping you well. " She exclaimed happily as we settled down on the couch. Her words made me furious, she is happy by getting me into a forced marriage?

" Mom, you know I love Abhay. And I have not accepted him as my husband and nor will. " I stated as I kept the glass of wine back on the table which made mom frown. " Nandini, I know this marriage was not planned but atleast give Manik a chance. I know he isn't bad for you and Abhay he isn't the one for you. " She tries to make me understand as she kept a hand on my lap which got jerked away by me.

" Mom I love Abhay and he is the one for. And I am going to give divorce to your lovely son-in-law soon.  " I stated as I stood up from the couch and made my way towards Manik. I know I hurt Mom not only my mom but Manik's mom and dad too.

I just feel angry whenever I see them cause it makes me realize I am their daughter-in-law and not of Abhay's parents. It makes me angry whenever I see Manik cause he makes me realize he is my husband and not Abhay.

" Why so angry? " He questioned as he sat beside me in the car. After my converstaion with mom I dragged Manik with me rudely and asked him to take me back home. His friends gaped at me in shock but gave up thinking it to be our persnol matter.

" None of your businesss. " I snapped at him while he signalled the driver to start the car. " Don't you have any other line, I mean ek hi line repeat karti ho. I am tired of giving you the same answer that I am your husband. " He sentenced giving me his cockly smile while I held my head in my palms and turned towards the window.

6 months! I murmured as I texted Abhay to meet me tomorrow.

-----------------

Done! I hope you like it. Please wait for chapter 6 and vote and comment.

( Manik's Outfit )

( Manik's Outfit )

( Nandini's Outfit )