Part 8 : First day

Sorry for the delay, had to work out stuff for my other story and been procrastinating. Also over 600 reads.

Please point out any spelling or grammar mistakes I may have made in this. Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------

I came out of the alley with my hood up. My hair would pretty much phase through stuff as well so thankfully this cloak has a hood to keep my hair in place. Nobody has taken any notice of me which is good, I don't want a lot of attention.

I reach the guild building and I go inside. No one seems to take notice that I just came in, they are all just doing their own thing. Looks like my disguise is working, I just look like a regular person.

I head over to the counter and make some coin shaped pieces of ice. 

"Hello there, how may I help you?" The receptionist said

"Um, I would like to become an adventurer."

"Oh, another new adventurer. Well, I guess it's nice to see more people going about but adventuring is dangerous work you know so are you sure this is what you want to do."

"Yes"

"Very well, so first the cost is 5 silver coins."

I take out the 5 pieces of ice and cast illusion magic to make it look like silver coins. I hand them over to her as she takes them and puts the coins in to a compartment below the counter.

"Alright, please fill out this form and after that I will provide you with your card. When choosing your class please refer yourself to this catalog of classes that you can choose from."

I looked through the catalog to see what class I could be. There were a lot to choose from Warrior, Summoner, Tamer, Assassin and a whole bunch more. Although there were a lot I found one that was pretty simple and fitted my style of fighting pretty soon when looking at the catalog. 

=============================

Name : Akane Nakamura

Lvl : 8

Class : Mage

Skills :

[ Physical : None ]

[ Magic : Illusion Magic, Ice magic, Wind magic, Curse Magic ]

===========================

I finish writing and hand the sheet of paper over to the receptionist and she takes it behind a door. Later, she come back with a card that displays my name, lvl and class with a capital D in the lower right corner.

"This is your adventurer guild card, you are currently D ranked adventurer typically for new adventurers but you can increase your rank by doing quests and how you perform. 

For safety purposes, adventurers are only able to do quests of their rank and one higher but when taking a higher ranked quest, there is a need to evaluate the difficulty of the quest in detail and comparing with the adventurers skill before assigning the adventurer for the quest so as to not cause unwanted casualties. 

Just a quick reminder the guild is not responsible for the unfortunate eventuality where you were to die in the line of work, so please inform your family or any one that is close to you of these these things. 

Is there anything else that you would like to know?" 

"...Two things, actually. First, why did I need to right down my skills." I asked