Chapter 4: Meeting You

'Are you serious? He said it was traumatic, you could've died!' Denki exclaimed. 'Don't worry idiots. I'm alive and I won't do it again' I sighed. As they walked me home, I couldn't help but wonder, who was that guy?

After the morons went and told my parents I was officially grounded for 2 weeks. I haven't seen my mum that mad in a loooong time. After a couple of days of pure boredom, I still couldn't get that guy out of my head. I needed to see him. It was currently 5pm so it wasn't that dark outside, after I climbed out of my window I ran off to the beach.

Izuku's Pov:

'Hey mum I'm going out!' I called. 'Where are you heading off to?' she wondered aloud with the typical 'mum frown'. 'Um..the rock...to do some writing...' I mumbled, embarrassed. She still thought that human items were either dangerous or useless so I wasn't sure what she would think of my writing hobby. 'Okay have fun, son. But be safe!' she told me. I beamed with happiness. 'Thanks!' I swam my way the sunlight zone with a grin on my face. After a while, I finally sat myself up on my rock and started writing on the strange objects I had found these past couple of days.

After almost an hour of humming to myself and writing, I noticed how it had gotten darker and I should probably go home for dinner. I looked ahead of me at the sandy beach and I froze. The same human that I saved was standing there, looking right at me with the same look of horror that I had. I squealed in fear before diving straight into the water and hiding myself behind the rock. 'Wait!' he shouted. 'Didn't your mother ever tell you that it's rude to spy on people?!' I complained. 'Okay I'm sorry. But you're the guy who saved me, aren't you? Can we talk' he pleaded. I still remained behind the rock and thought to myself. What if he hurts me? Oh god my mum is going to kill me. The guy rolled his eyes before finally saying 'Please'. I paused for a moment. Maybe he just wants to say thank you. I took one deep breath before swimming away from the rock and showing my face.

Bakugo's Pov (sorry it keeps changing):

My eyebrows rose as the boy came away from the large rock.. 'Come here' I told him. His face went pale. 'I-I can't' he stuttered. 'Why the hell not?' I started to get annoyed. He sighed and slowly swam to the sand. 'Just please..don't freak out' he begged. 'Why would I freak out?' I frowned. He hesitantly came out of the seawater and waited for my reaction. He didn't have legs, he had a long tail that curved and twirled over his body. His hands were webbed and his fingers were unnaturally long and pointy. Oh, and he had 2 small green fins on each side of his waist and on his ears. I fell backwards in shock and crawled away from him, frightened. My father had always told me and everyone else in the village to beware of sea creatures. But seeing one up close is..strange. 'No! Please don't be scared' he cried, his hand reaching out to me. 'What are you?' I asked. He looked down shyly. 'A merman...and I told you not to freak out!' he complained. 'I know but how can you expect me not to? You're half fish! I thought you guys weren't real..' I admitted. He looked at me dumbfounded. 'That's rather offensive actually...' he mumbled. I sighed and stood up. 'Okay okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way. What's your name?' I apologised sincerely to the mer-boy. He smiled in response. 'Izuku Midoriya, what's yours?'. 'It's Katsuki Bakugo...Izuku huh? Hm...can I call ya Deku?' I smirked. 'Oh that's...random but okay! Can I call you Kacchan?' he beamed. 'Sure. It's nice to meet you Deku'. 'It's nice to meet you too Kacchan.'