Chapter Seven - Love Who?

John's POV

"I - I love-" Peggy begins, but James pulls her away. Who does she love? I lay in my bed, annoyed. Does she love James? Does she love me? Does she love some other random guy? I sit up. I'll have to get her alone sometime soon. So I can ask her who she loves. 

But what if it all goes wrong? What if I ask her and she just says "I love some other dude" or even worse, "I love James." What would I do then? What would I say? I can't move on just like that! God it was so stupid of me to tell her something like that. "I love you"? How dorky is that? I'm such an idiot! She probably hates me now...

Eliza's POV

Something's happening Peggy, James, and John. They're all acting different. And Peggy seems...skinnier? I don't know. Could just be a sister's worry. But still, the three of them have been upstairs for an awfully long time. Peggy comes down the stairs. She has more bruises. They just keep coming, where she is getting them.

I sigh, the last time I asked her about it she got all protective. "Oh! Hey Lizzie." Peggy smiles, though it doesn't seem real. I wave, pretending to focus on my phone. She doesn't know I know something's off. I'm going to help her.

Angelica's POV

Peggy seems skinnier. Eh. Have I ever mentioned how hot Eliza's fiance is? Or at least, I think their fiances. I hope their only fiances. Its easier to break up fiances than husband and wife.

Peggy's POV

Something is weird with Lizzie. She looks more stressed. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I seem more and more paranoid ever since James did...well, ever since James in general. But something is defiantly weird with Lizzie. Maybe something's going on with her and Alex. Last time we hung out all together I did notice some jealousy on Lizzie's face when Alex couldn't stop staring at this girl. She said her name was "Maria."

John's POV

I walk down the stairs, eager to find Peggy and ask her. Who does she love? That question has been bothering me all day. Does she love James? Does she love me? Does she love some other random guy? Ugh, I already went through this. I stifle a gasp when I see Peggy talking to Lizzie. Another bruise, they just keep coming!.

Where is she getting all these bruises? I've thought about asking her but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't answer. "Anyways, Lizzie, are you ok? You seem stressed." Peggy says, putting a hand on Eliza's shoulder. "I'm OK, I swear." Oh, now's not a good time to ask Peggy! She's all stressed out about Eliza being stressed! Great. Just great.

Eliza's POV

Now Peggy's worried about me! It's not my fault she's gone and got herself all these bruises! No, Lizzie, don't think like that. It's probably not even her fault! Now I'm almost positive it's just a sister's worry. But still, Peggy seems to get a new bruise every day! "Lizzie, please, you can tell me if somethings up!" I sigh, slightly annoyed. Peggy, you can tell me if something's up!