chapter 7

*authors note *
   I am so sorry for the grammatical errors in this book , I will try harder to make it better

Cecelia POV
   Since I stood up to my bully , life has really been good , and I saw that most people don't really hate me , it was all Mike's influence , one thing I regret it's not doing it sooner , for now , I am in my senior and final year but it's still alright ,
   Sophia introduced me to some of her other friends and now , I don't feel , ugly or fat anymore.
   Some boys even ask for my number but I am not ready for a relationship right now .
   I wonder what happened to Mike , he has not really bother me since, though am happy but I am also worried.

Mike Pov
   I really want to leave her alone but I just can't , some of my friends even think that I am obsessed but am not , I just have one chance and am so gonna take it .

  Third person POV
     It was very came and quiet in Beverly hills with the few dramas here and there but it was nice . Cecelia can be seen waving her friend to go home because soph did not come to school today so she left by herself and Mike saw her and taught that this was his chance .

  Cecelia POV
    I don't really understand what am feeling right now , I feel like something terrible is about to happen , I hope am wrong .
   I walked up an alley and see Mike coming to me , I don't know if I should run , stand or hide but I know that this was bound to happen , I think am ready for it .
   Mike slammed my body to the  wall and I looked him straight in the eyes he said
     *I don't know who you have been talking to , but get this into your worthless head , you are nothing , will always remain and die a worthless person * .
    I got to admit due to passed event I almost believed him but, no I am passed that . I said
    *Mike , I don't know what is going on ,u can trust me , confined in me , what happened to you , I am here for you , *
     He looked like  he was going to punch me , I closed my eye waiting for it but it never came , he looked at me smile and said  you are really something else Cecelia . Then he left , well that was weird I thought to myself , I shrug and went my way home .

Thank you guys for reading so far , its remain 2 chapters from now . Remember you are always loved🤗😍😘