one|aquemini.

Comment and tell me what you think:)

Two eighty, three hundred." Winnie sighed counting her bills for the fifth time waiting in line. She was whispering of course due to the people in front and behind her. The line had been out the door five minutes ago but due to the many desks that were attended.

Winnie liked coming to "The Veteran's Bank" it was for veterans and families of veterans. Her grandad was a veteran and made sure to use all the benefits that came with it. He got a free coffee and donut every morning from "Sunshine's" and for lunch he had a free sandwich from there.

Winnie was now next in line, she looked at her watch seeing she was ahead of schedule for her class at 3.
"Next in line." A woman said. Winnie looked around for where the voice came from, when she finally found it she walked up to the desk.

"Hi, Winnie how are you?" Gloria asked when she saw her.

"I'm good how are you?" She asked with a smile. She was familiar with her family and knew Winnie since she was little.

"I'm great. Thank you. Are you depositing today?" She asked logging back into her computer that shut off after not being attended to for some time for security reasons. Her manicured nails clicked on the keyboard. Winnie gave her the money and her card.
"You're nails are still so cute." Winnie said looking at the work she did a few days ago.

"Girl thanks to you, the last lady I went to had them snapping off as soon as I left the store. I'm glad I found out you did them." She said counting the money and putting it in the register. She handed Winnie her card and put her hand at the printer for the receipt.

"You colored your hair? I love it." She admired Winnie's color change to ginger from black.

"Yes I did, I needed a change." She laughed pulling at the end of the cornrows she put in her natural hair. She also got tired of doing it everyday.

"Well alright then girl. You have a blessed one." She gave her the receipt and her card, which Winnie put it all in her wallet before she left the desk.

"Thank you, you too. And tell everyone I said hello." Winnie said before leaving the desk.

After doing her errands Winnie was in her favorite class "Developmental Psychology" she loved learning how people think and what drives people to doing the things they do. Why do people enjoy the things they do?

Today they were copying notes on the book "the developmental psychology of a black child" by Amos N. Wilson. Her professor insisted that they didn't have to read the book to pass the test he would be giving but Winnie did just in case and took some of her own notes as well.

She usually sat in the front, her dad's suggestion. His exact words were "make sure you get as much you can get out of those classes even if you have to record them and play them everyday."