see you again

Reki's p.o.v
A week ago my mom comes back from Russia, she's not been around for a year now. Since she and dad left me the company they went for retirement in Russia they say they love the air there. I also needed time by myself,to think about my life and where am heading. Every one seems concerned even my best friend Deli. He's already married and even has a kid,I should be engaged or sth at least it will boost my power and will save me a contract I really need. The wedding will be huge enough to get attention that way I'll make headlines and that will mean a profit for the company."Baby, you're dad and I have been thinking,,umm! about your love life,"she tries her best to find the words without getting me angry. "It's alright mum I've already decided about that,I really need to find someone, and marry as soon as possible. It will profit all of us, coz when the company profits multiply our domination on the fashion world will succeed and you mother and father will be filthy rich even at your old age, I'll make sure of that,, you'll live a splendid life than you already lived,"I say a smirk plastering itself on my face. Mom looks at me as if she's seen a ghost and her face drains of all blood and becomes pale"Mom what's wrong are you unwell or something?"I ask tensed and alert. I get up from my sit and go round the table to her side. "Baby, please tell me am hearing things wrong,"she asks concern evident in her eyes. "Mom what's wrong with what I've said?"I ask confused. "You don't want to find a person and fall in love,you just want to have a famous girlfriend and a grand wedding for the public to see and to boost your power, reputation and the company?!"she states in one breathe.
Now I understand why she looks so pale. She thought I would get into a relationship with someone I love and get married because of love. But she's totally wrong, that's not it,she knows very well that my heart was broken by the one I loved and cherished,she knows,then why should she think such nonsense. I leave her and return to my chair,"I already chose a woman to be my girlfriend,she was once in love with me and I know she would give and take a life just to be with me again,"I say plainly. "But ...but baby I..,"mom tries to change my mind. "Enough mother I've made my decision,you also wanted this so what is wrong?"I say picking up my phone and calling my P.A "Mariana call Klara to my office this minute,"I hang up. "Don't worry mom you're going to meet her,"we both turn to the door as it opens. "Yes Reki you called for me,"Klara walks in as noisy as she possibly can. "Yes come here," I tell her to near my table. She walks noisily with her inch shoes,which is really irritating to my ears but I have to do this,it leaves me no choice. I get up from my seat and take her hand,"Will you be my girlfriend?"I ask plainly getting ready for the reaction coming my way. And as I expected she started screaming a yes and jumped on me and kissed me and blubbered a lot of nonsense about how much she loves me and has always loved me. "Take this and wear it, you're now my fiancee,"I put an engagement ring on her finger. I needed to get this over and done with. She gets so hysterical and I'm pulled from the noise by my mother. "Congratulations son congratulations Klara,I wish you the best,"she states plainly and Klara jumps and hugs her,"Thank you so much future mother in law, I'm so pleased with the turn out of events,I told you I knew Reki loved me from the start,if not for...""you don't need to thank me,I don't care about you or your thoughts or feelings,as long as my son is contented with what decision he makes, I'll support him,"she cuts Klara off and takes her bag, kisses me goodbye and leaves. Klara leaves too squiling and staring at the ring on her finger. I breath a sigh of relief,"One down,now a wedding to be done with and get the results I need. I bury myself in the papers on my table that needed lots of signing,I was already feeling exhausted.i finish the papers and turn the chair and look out the the huge office window.  Some minutes later the door flings open and a familiar voice greets me."Hey bro,I'm here now,"I hear Deli say cheerfully. "At least someone to make my morning better,"I say to myself.  "Good,now let's talk  business,"I say as I turn to face him but I meet a pair of  hazel eyes. My heart clenches at the sight. She's right there standing, staring at me so innocently like she doesn't know me. She seems intrigued by my staring,but doesn't shy off like she used to. She looks and acts more mature now, and stares right into my eyes.I must say I like this side of her. "So bro as I was saying, this is my little sister Armor..."and that's where I get lost. Armor?but this is Katrina standing in front of me!those eyes,those pair of hazel eyes,I can identify them in a crowd!how can Deli say she's his little sister? I'm lost in my own thoughts, and I just can't keep my eyes off her,she was there right in front of me after 4 years since she left. And she's calling herself Armor, that's absurd. "I trust your words completely we've known each other for years now bro,"I say my eyes looking into hers looking for an answer to my questions. But then Deli gets up and takes her with him to the sectretary to show her her desk. My mind just can't wrap around what's happening,why did she look so emotionless?she should have reacted to meeting me after such a long time? it's like she really meant what she wrote on her phone when she disappeared,,I was so foolish hoping that things were otherwise, and thinking she really loved me. I leave the office and see her settling down at her table,I feel so frustrated and leave,,"I need to get a drink, take me to the Grand bar,"I tell my driver as I enter the car. I get a couple of drinks at the bar and remember that I forgot my phone in the office,I wasn't planning on going out in the first place but the pain was suffocating me. I head back to the office and realize the day is so bright ,on second thought I stayed drinking the whole night and it's now morning. I head straight to my office,but just as I take my phone,a feeling grows in my stomach and I rush to the washroom. I let it all out in the toilet bowl,and stumble out supporting myself. On reaching the corridor I decide to rest on the wall to get some fresh air and there she is the most beautiful face, staring at me plainly and surprised. "She's back Reki! she's back! tell her how much you missed her,,hug her,kiss her,those lips!the most sweet thing you've ever tasted remember?!"
the voice in the back of my head urges me. I sway to her, and hold her in my arms,"I ne...never thought I..i'd see..see y...you again!you ca..came back to me,I knew it it...it was all ju..just a mistake,"I stammer as I bury my head in the nuke of her neck. God knows how much I've missed her closeness, she's staring at me blankly no feelings attached. "Mr Rodriguez you are drunk!let me get your P.A,"she says and gets out of my arms and rushes to the nearest table picks a phone and calls my P.A's desk. Suddenly I feel dizzy and see black.