Prolog (Chapter 0.5)

Author's Note: Hi! This is my first story and I would like to know what you think so far. And since it's my first story I am expecting mistakes from my side (especially because English is my second language) so I'll be glad if you point out my mistakes.

______________________________________________________

After Barry walk through portal with Speed Force which took his mother appearance he appeared in the cortex of Star Labs. He walk past computers to dummy with his Flash suit which was behind glass door. He looked on his hand and noticed that he's wearing Star Labs gray t-shirt, pants and sneakers. He was confused because of changes of his clothes, shooking his head think that it's not important right now. Then he heard footsteps behind him and turn around to meet with familiare face.

"Ca- Speed Force" Barry said as he looked at Speed Force(S.F.) which took form of Caitlin Snow.

S.F.Caitlin nodded and smiled "We thought that her appearance would make more sence to use in this place"

"Speaking of that, why am I here? I thought I would be in Speed Force prison which if I'm not mistaken should look like my worst memory." asked confused Barry.

"Your here because we changed our mind. We decided to give you another chance." replied S.F.Caitlin.

Barry thought for a second and feels that something was not right. Like why bring him here and asked: "What the catch?"

S.F.Caitlin smiled and replied: "You will have to re-watch all your memories from the moment Eobard Thawne travel back in time to the moment you was brought here."

"Why all of them?" asked Barry with confused expression.

"This will help you remember who YOU are see people for who they REALLY are." answwered S.F.Caitlin.

"What does that supposed to mean?" asked even more confused Barry.

"You will understand when time will come. Now follow me." said S.F.Caitlin and walked in Medbay. Barry followed S.F.Caitlin into Medbay and stopped by bed. "You will now lie down and the process will begin." said S.F.Caitlin and sat down in a chair.

Barry did as he was told, and the moment his head toucher the pillow, he began to see flashbacks over and over again at high speed.

Over time, he realized that he would not be able to see people as he had seen them before.

*It's all for now. See you in the next chapter.