Chapter 3

Barry and Caitlin excited the medical bay and saw that only Cisco was sitting at the desk.

"Hey. Where are the others?" Barry asked, looking around the room.

"Someone called Joe and he left, I think it was Cecile," answered Cisco.

"And Wally and Iris?" Barry asked.

"Iris reminded Wally of his 'planned' trainning session and then Wally rushed to SpeedLab and Iris followed him." said Cisco.

Barry was about to ask about trainning, but Caitlin spoke up.

"What were you doing while I was checking Barry?" asked Caitlin.

"I checked Barry's calculations and I have to admit I'm jealous. Not only did you create your own ring, but the material that humiliated all my suits, even the new one," said Cisco.

"Sorry, but not sorry. I actually wanted to talk about your new suit. I love the design, it's an evolution of previos one ..." said Barry, but he was interrupted.

"It looks like there will be a 'but'" said Cisco.

"...but you put too much tech into it, and I mean too much. I know you did it to help me, but what if there is a meta who can control the tech with his mind, I will turn into Live Flash Action Figure" Barry said.

Caitlin's eyes widened and Cisco facepalmed himself.

"WHY haven't I thought about that?" asked Cisco himself, making Caitlin and Barry laugh.

"Don't worry about it. We need to get rid of all the tech in your new suit, except comms and system to check my vitals. I like the way your new suit looks, and my current one is a little old so I will put on your new suit, until we create a new one." said Barry.

"Sure" said Cisco.

"When I saw the tech you applied to it, I thought were you creating a flash version of the Iron Man suit" said Barry with a smile.

"I guess I took a few thinпs from there," replied Cisco with a grin.

"Well, I'm not Iron Man or Ray Palmer, I don't need all this tech, as long as I have my head and my powers, I'll be fine. And having the best people on my side will make it even better," said Barry and smiled at Caitlin and Cisco.

Cisco chuckled and said "This sounds like the Iron Man line in Spider-man: Homecoming."

"Just a coincidence," said Barry and shrugged.

"I also looked at Samurai and I'm sure it was created by a genius. It looks like this is what Thawne would use," said Cisco visibly frustrated.

"In time we will feagure it out. We always do" said Barry.

"Did you come up with a name for this robot? I'm sure you have something better than 'Samurai'"asked Caitlin.

"Hmm... well, it's a flying samurai robot, Android Samurai, SAMUROID! We back, baby!!" said Cisco and excitedly shouted the last part. Barry and Caitlin laughed at his antics.

"Okay. I think we better save Wally from torturing Iris in practice," said Barry.

Caitlin and Cisco looked at each other and then looked and Barry with wide eyes.

"What?" asked Barry.

"I don't remember you ever talked badly about Iris," said Caitlin, still in shock.

"Yeah," said Cisco, also shocked.

"I just don't know how she could teach him how to be a speedster. She's not a speedster or a meta-human, and I'm sure you can't became a scientist in 6 month, even if you really want to. We will train him better, you two have been training me for 3 years, you have experience that she does not have. You coming?" said Barry, walking over to the doorframe.