Chapter 6

Danielle, Bart and Henry sat on one bed, Bart in the middle. Cisco, Barry, and Caitlin sat on the other bed across from them.

Henry sighed and said, "It all started a week ago ..."

--------------------------------------------------

FlashBack(FlashForward?)

2051

Central City(Henry R. Allen's house)

"Mary Elizabeth Allen, can you take a break from work for a moment and help me make dinner?" Henry asked, looking at his wife, who was sitting on the couch and looking at a large number of notes with calculations on a small table.

"Give me a minute, please," Mary said, still looking through the notes.

"Oh, com..." Henry said, but was interrupted by a blow to the face at a super-speed, and the next thing he knew, he was handcuffed with metacuffs to the staircase with iron railings leading to the second floor. Henry looked at his attacker and saw Eobard Thawne in his classic yellow and black suit with red lightnings and glowing red eyes.

"Eobard Thawne? How the hell are you still alive?" Henry growled angrily at Reverse Flash.

Reverse Flash just smirked, looked at Mary and grinned, "There you are. You are coming with me."

"Mary RUN!" Henry screamed, trying to break free. Mary tried to fight back, but fighting a trained speedster and being an untrained speedster is a losing battle. And in a matter of seconds Mary was lying unconscious on the floor with several bruises.

"I would like to stay and play, but I have other plans," Eobard Thawne said and disappeared with Mary in a flash of red lightning.

A few minutes later, Bart runs into the house after visiting his grandmother. When he looked at the trashed living room, he shouted, "MOM? DAD? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"BART I'M ON THE STAIRS!" Henry shouted, and Bart rushed to his father and took off the metacuffs. "What happened? Where is mom?" Bart asked.

--------------------------------------------------

"After that we speed off to StarLabs and started looking for Mary," Henry said and sighed.

"Is your wife a speedster too?" Cisco asked.

"Yes, but she doesn't use her powers like we do. She decided to leave crime fighting to me, Dani and our friends," Henry said and sighed.

"We will bring her back," Barry said firmly.

"We searched for almost a week until we got an alarm in one of the Mercury Labs. We saw a footage of someone breaking in, covered in red lightnings. We thought we were lucky, but it was a trap," Danielle said.

--------------------------------------------------

FlashBack(FlashForward)

2051 (six days after Reverse Flash appears)

Star Labs(Cortex)

Henry and Danielle rushed into the cortex and stopped at the computers.

"I don't understand. We searched wherever we could, but we couldn't find where this bastard took Mary," Henry said angrily and punched the wall.

Cisco with long gray hair and a beard stood in front of the computer and typed quickly.

Danielle stood next to Cisco and asked, "Uncle Cisco, got anything?"

Cisco stopped typing and lowered his head with a sigh.

"Nothing. My and Eve's powers cannot detect her or him. Face recognition cannot detect them either. There were no negative or positive tachyons other than the ones you generated," Cisco said sadly. Danielle sighed.