•𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

"Can I help you guys?" A woman spoke up. I turned my head and saw she looked like how most people describe the "boyfriend stealer" waitress in books. Those cliché "bitchy" girls with a slim figure, blonde hair, blue eyes and of course the outfit that looks uncomfortably tight on her. Now I'm not saying she's ugly I think she's actually really beautiful, I'm just not a fan at the way she keeps winking at Matteo and is constantly staring at him. I'm not jealous. I don't need to be, he's not my boyfriend anyway...

"Yeah we need a table for-wait how many of us are there?" Noah said and I giggled quietly looking at his confused face and him looking around trying to count how many of us are here.

"There are six of us dumbass" Micheal said whilst slapping Noah's head making Noah hold his head whilst glaring at him. I looked at Noah worriedly thinking if he's ok or not.

"Oh my god, are you ok Noah!" I say using one hand to hold onto his head and one on his face inspecting his head. I suddenly get grabbed by the arm and pulled into a warm chest.

"He's fine Aria. Don't touch him." Matteo says in my ear and I look up noticing him glaring at Noah.

"No I think you need to kiss it better sweetheart" Noah says with a smirk on his face but when he sees me looking at him he pouts.

I hear Matteo growl behind me. "Shut up before I punch you in your throat." He says with a scowl on his face. He then turns back to the woman and speaks in a cold tone. "Table for six."

"Anything for you pumpkin" she winks at him and turns and walks away whilst swinging her hips and bending over a bit trying to give everyone a view of her butt. All the boys roll their eyes and start walking behind the woman and Matteo and I do the same.

===

We are finally sat in one of those booth things.
Micheal, Noah and Jonah were all sat together whilst Sam, Matteo and I were sat together. Sam near the wall, me in the middle and then Matteo at the end of the seat.

"So my children what do we want for food." Jonah says whilst picking up the menus and giving us all one.

"Bread." I accidentally say out loud which makes everyone look at me with confused faces.

"Bread, why the frick would you want bread?" Noah says. I look around the table and notice everyone looking at me like the I'm the weirdest person ever. My gaze then moves onto Matteo and I see him glaring at me.

"S-sorry sir, I'm not ha-having anything am I" I say ashamed dropping my head downwards and putting the menu down.

I hear a gasp but don't put my head up. "Oh Princess of course your having something don't be silly!" I hear Micheal say.

"Why is she calling you sir Matt?" I hear Sam speak up.

"I don't fucking know ok! I've told her she can call me Matteo and she isn't listening! And you are not eating fucking bread Aria" he says whilst lifting my chin up so we are face to face.
He then picks up my menu and gives it to me. "Now choose something or I'll choose for you, understood?" He says raising one of his eyebrows.

I nod and look at the menu but my chin is turned again and I'm facing Matteo's face again. "Words hermosa."

"Yes sir" I say but he just shakes his head.

"That's not my name now is it Aria." I widen my eyes. It's disrespectful I can't call him by his real name in front of him. I shake my head slightly. "Aria I don't think you understand that I'll be more angrier if you don't say my real name but you keep thinking that I'll be mad if you don't call me Sir. Call me by my real name right now." He says with a deep scowl on his face, like usual.

I think for a moment. Should I risk it? Might as well.
"Y-yes-" i take a deep breath. "Yes Matteo."

He lets go of my chin and a his lips tug upwards at the ends a little and he nods at me.

"Sorry to interrupt but are you ready to order?" A boy says. He had dark blue hair, he's pale, quite slim and around 5'7 ish. I realise he's looking at me and licks his lips making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes! I want a 10 piece pepperoni pizza and large fries and a large Fanta." Micheal speaks up bouncing up and down on his seat excitedly.

"Micheal you say you would like a 10 piece pepperoni pizza, fries and Fanta and after you say please." I say frowning a little at his lack of manners.

"Sorry Princess, I would like what I just said please." Micheal says whilst rolling his eyes.

===

Everyone gives their orders and then it's just me left. "What would you like sugar?" The boy says whilst winking at me. "We can meet up after my shift is done if you know what I mean" he says whilst looking at me up and down.

"That's it!" Matteo suddenly yells and pushes the boy making him fall on the floor looking at Matteo with scared eyes.

"Don't fucking speak to her like that you stupid piece of shit! Do you not have any manners!" He yells whilst punching the boy.

"Oh my god!" I say coving my mouth and looking at the fight with wide eyes.

"Rip to that boy." Jonah says whilst rolling his eyes and looking back at his phone.

"We have to stop Matteo! He's gonna kill the boy!" I say yelling at them all which makes them all shrug their shoulders. I gasp at their carelessness and look back at the fight and see the boy almost unconscious.

"Matt-Matteo please stop!" I yell tears falling down my face. This is reminding me too much of Aaron. "Matteo stop!" I yell even louder covering my eyes whilst sobbing.

"It's ok Tiny I've got you." I hear Sam say hugging me and putting my head on his chest.

"Ok Matteo that's enough!" I hear Jonah yell at him.

"You're fucking fired. This is my restaurant you bastard and you thought you could get away with talking to her like that? Don't ever look or flirt with her ever again! " Matteo booms, his voice echoing around the whole restaurant.

"Damn he's a jealous child" I hear Noah whisper under his breath whilst slapping his forehead.

I feel myself being pulled into someone else's arms making me cry harder having memories of Aaron touching and hitting me. "It's Matteo Aria it's ok, I'm sorry" I hear a soft voice repeat in my ear. I wrap my arms hesitantly around his neck and cry on his shoulder whilst he keeps kissing my cheek, repeatedly whispering 'sorry'.

"No one should disrespect you like that my precious girl." I hear him whisper in my ear softly and kiss my cheek again.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to keep voting and telling people about my stories ty <3

Damn that was- 🤪🤪
Um chile anyways so...

I hope you guys are grateful I updated like wow I'm so good :)
Enjoy angels more chapters coming soon ;)

Anyone else loving Noah and Micheal though like..?

What do you think will happen next?
Read on and find out !!