Your First Fight

S T E V E  •  R O G E R S

Your first real fight was about quality time. Steve was spending most of his time going on missions and training. While you doing that, too, he was going over the top and barely had any time for you.

B U C K Y  •  B A R N E S

Your first real fight with Bucky was about the lack of communication in your relationship. Sure, you understood that he might not want to talk about his past with Hydra, but he still barely spoke to you about anything deep and personal.

P I E T R O  •  M A X I M O F F

Your first real fight with Pietro was about jealousy. The way girls swarmed him and he didn't instantly back off. There was never any cheating or flirting involved, but you thought he wasn't being firm enough with the girls who wanted him.

L O K I  •  L A U F E Y S O N

You first real fight with Loki was about his over-protectiveness. Loki decided one day that he didn't like you going out on missions (even though you were an Avenger and had been taught by Natasha how to fight, and Loki had taught you some basic magic). There was a big fight between you two, yelling and screaming, and he had told you it was because he didn't want you getting hurt. You had asked about him, then, about whether your feeling had leverage, as well, seeing as you also didn't want him getting hurt.

P E T E R  •  P A R K E R

Your first real fight with Peter was about his Spiderman duties. You thought that he wasn't being careful enough, seeing as he usually came to school the next day with bruises and cuts. He had told you that it was none of your business, and you had told him that it was your business if he was going to be so careless.

T O N Y  •  S T A R K

Your first real fight with Tony was about his safety. Whenever he fought with the Avengers, he always put everyone else's safety before his own. It scared you, and you brought it up with him, which eventually turned into a two hour long argument.

B R U C E  •  B A N N E R

Your first fight with Bruce was about your powers. You thought they were dangerous and wanted a drug of some sort that would stop them. Bruce wouldn't let you, and he would have Hulked out if it weren't for your special healing powers.

T H O R  •  O D I N S O N

Your first fight was about him not coming to see you. Sure, he lived on Asgard sometimes, but it wasn't like you were able to book a flight to visit him.

T ' C H A L L A  •  U D A K U

Your first fight with T'Challa was about him paying for everything. Whenever you two went out, he would always pay and never let you pay. It made you feel like you were relying on him, and you two had a bit of a fight about it.

S A M  •  W I L S O N

Your first fight with Sam was about him not taking you seriously enough. Sure, you both liked to joke around a lot, but when things got real, he didn't take you very seriously.

N A T A S H A  •  R O M A N O F F

Your first fight with Natasha was about affection. She barely showed it during the first few months of your relationship, but you really liked it. 

W A N D A  •  M A X I M O F F

Your first fight with Wanda was about your safety. She thought that maybe she shouldn't be dating you because it might prompt Hydra or other bad guys to go after you.

S C O T T  •  L A N G

Your first fight was about his dislike for Starks. It was fuelled by Hank Pym's hatred for Howard Stark. Seeing as Tony was your friend, you got into an argument with Scott over it.

C L I N T  •  B A R T O N

Your first real fight with Clint was about his carelessness. You usually always got mad at Clint for being so careless. He usually closed his eyes or looked away when you tried to tell him off, and it annoyed the hell out of you.