Confessions

Y/n is seen in his dorm looking in a mirror as he puts on and straightens the tie on his suit, he then looks over to the empty beds in the dorm anyone with half a brain would put it together that half of his team had been missing for some time now but he would look into that later right now he had a dance to attend. As he straightens his hair a knock is heard and as he walks over and opens it to find Ruby dressed up in a suit which shocked him a bit.

Y/n: "Hey Ruby, Didn't expect to see you in a suit."

Ruby: "I felt comfortable compared to the dresses I tried on, and I did not want to try and walk in heels."

Y/n then chuckles and begins to walk down the hallway with Ruby suddenly latching onto his arm leaving him confused.

Ruby: " You did say you would save me a dance."

Y/n: (chuckles) "I guess I did."

The two then made their way out of the dorm building and headed to the building where the dance is being held. Y/n then pushes open the door and holds it for Ruby and then finding Yang in a short white dress at the entrance podium she then gasps in shock seeing the two of them walk in together.

Yang: "Oh my god! You look great."

Ruby: "Thanks, Yang."

Yang: "I still think you would have looked better in a dress, you could have at least tried it on?"

Before Ruby could answer, Yang's attention is focused on Y/n for not walking in with Blake.

Yang:" And what about you! Where's Blake!?"

Y/n: " Couldn't find her when we stopped by your dorm when Ruby had to fix something, so we just expected to find her here."

Just as he finished his head perked up as if he felt his date approaching just outside and now he knew that now was time to take action.

Y/n: "And I believe that she is just now arriving if you will excuse me."

As he walks out the door he finds Blake walking toward him wearing a dark purple dress and the bag under her eyes was replaced with violet eyeshadow she held her hands behind her back as she approached him. He adopted the same manner as he began to walk towards her as her bright yellow eyes met his ruby red ones.

Blake: "I guess that means you orchestrated the plan to get me here?"

Y/n: "I would be lying if I said it was me that honor goes to Yang."

Blake: "She came up with it, what about what you said in the dorm about getting rejected?"

Y/n then extends his arm for Blake to take as he leads her into the dance hall.

Y/n: "That was all me but it wasn't entirely true."

Blake almost adopts a saddened expression as she hears that.

Blake: "How so?"

Y/n: "I never was rejected so my date should be around here."

Blake then stops and pulls her hand away and grabs Y/n by the tie and pulls him closer while almost in tears thinking he was pitying her.

Blake: "Who was your date then?"

Y/n: "You."

He then closes the gap between them and captures her lips in a quick kiss as he then looks back into her eyes as her face flushed a bright red as Y/n then began his confession to her.

Y/n: "Blake, that is why I asked you to reconsider coming here, It's because I wanted to tell you that I love-"

Blake then cuts him off as she pulls on his tie again and pushes her lips against his which he gladly accepts, which he then wrapped his arms around Blake as she let go of his tie and then wrapped her arms around his neck they then separate for air and stare into each other's eyes.