Niall Emerges

Before Niall knew it he was shuffling forward from the cover of the forest, pants at his ankles, cock hard in his hand and head facing downward in humiliation for being caught. Louis spotted him before Harry could turn to see. "Ahhh Niall you dirty fucker, out here watching us hey lad, enjoying the show I see" Louis gestured to Niall's hard cock, Harry's eyes following his hand. A wave of lust hit Harry fast, the idea that Niall was watching from the forest, pleasuring himself at the sight of them fucking and now stepping forward to have a go was almost too much for Harry. His head snapped back to face Louis immediately, "Daddy, I'm green, want him Daddy" Harry's voice strained with lust and need.

"Come on Ni, come put your hard cock to good use, Harry here needs another cock, his hole is never satisfied" Harry was in awe of how Louis did this, with only one sentence he was able to cause both him and Niall equal amounts of humiliation. Louis stood up and walked toward Niall with so much authority, his limp cock bouncing between his thick thighs with each step. Niall was so intimidated, Louis held such an air of dominance in everything he did, he waltzed over to Niall as if this was a completely normal situation. Niall's head was racing with thoughts, he couldn't even look at Louis in the eyes, his gaze fixated on the ground, he was so embarrassed for being caught spying like a pervert. "Niall look at me" Louis spoke, now standing right in front of Niall, pants less but still seeming to have control over the entire situation. Niall raised his head to face his friend, Louis face held a very proud and cocky smirk. "I'm uh I'm sorry for watching" His gaze fell over to Harry now "I'm sorry Harry". "Don't be, we hope you enjoyed the show" Louis grabbed Niall's hand and began to walk toward Harry. "Ni come fuck me" Harry punctuated his words with a wiggle of his bum.

Louis walked Niall over to Harry, the dynamics of the scene had shifted now, with the addition of Niall, Harry had now taken over a slightly more dominant energy, still submissive to Louis but seductive and teasing toward Niall. "Go on Ni, taste him" Louis spoke as his hands held Harry opened. Niall stared down at Harry's fucked out hole, stretched wide, moonlight glistening off the lube and cum covering his ass. It looked so inviting, the way Harry made his hole flutter, drawing Niall in. Niall wasn't a virgin but he wasn't experienced with guys, he had only ever made out with a few guys at pubs and parties, never anything more and Louis knew this. Louis was great at reading people, especially his friends, he could sense Niall's excitement but nervous energy. "Don't you want to taste him Ni, he loves it you know, absolutely drives him crazy having some ones face buried in his ass, don't you baby" Louis directed the question toward Harry. "Please Ni, need you, please taste me" Harry responded. Niall was incredibly turned on by the entire situation, humiliation still present creating this nervous anxiety inside his stomach, but the anxiety was mixed with excitement. Niall had fantasised so many times about eating some ones ass, just getting lost in it, face buried deep, tongue pushed inside them and here was a hole just aching to be touched right in front of him. Tentatively Niall moved his head down and lightly licked at Harry's hole. The taste of Louis cum mixed with the cherry lube travelled across his tongue. Niall continued his little kitten licks, slowly becoming more comfortable, Louis moved his hands and grabbed Niall's to spread Harry opened instead. He moved behind Niall, gently rubbing his hands down his back and sides, leaving light kisses to his shoulders. Niall revelled in the feeling of Louis comforting touch, it eased his nerves as he continued to become more acquainted with Harry's ass. Harry felt delirious from the sexual energy, his pride swelling as Niall became more comfortable, movements less jerky and unsure. Harry pushed his ass back onto Niall face, Niall's hands moving to grip his hips to keep him in place. Niall moaned as he released the last part of him that was holding back, relaxing completely into the scene, letting his lust drive his movements. Face buried in Harry's plump ass could quite possibly become Niall's new favourite place, he felt so slutty, like a toy Harry was using for his own pleasure , grinding against him with no restraint.