learn again

Elsa pov (part)
When all of us finished recess,we all go to each of our locker,every time i get close to jack i always feel something,like he's my,i dont know,maybe crush?i dont even know yet..anyways the second subject is music!i love music!
I asked rapunzel what's her next class,her next class was math,but she said she hates math just like anna does.i asked jack what's his next class.he said that his next class was music,i guess were the same,merida said that her class was music too,but she hates music.later,hiccup said that his class is music too!wow so many people are the same,..anyways,we all off to each of our class.when we came in,the teacher haven't arrived yet so,we picked our places at the back,so nobody will notice us when we talked."lets pick at the back"i said."why?"they asked."because no one can hear us when we were talking"i said."thats a great idea"jack said."thank you"i said with a smile.suddenly,the teacher came in,"hello class,i'm mrs.white,in this year,i'll be your music teacher.i heard that we have a new student"the teacher said.hiccup,merida and jack pointed at me."oh,you're the new student,please come in front"the teacher said.i come in front and waiting the teacher to give me a question or maybe ask something."can you sing?"the teacher asked."yes,mrs.white"i said."alright if thats fine for you,you should sing right now"the teacher said."wait,what?"i said."well,a teacher must hear her new student how she sang"the teacher said."ok,i have my own song"i said."well,sing it"mrs.white asked.i started singing "the snow glows white on the mountain tonight not a footprint to me seen..."i sing until i finished the song."bravo,ms.arendelle"mrs.white said."thank you"i said,i was very happy for the comment."you'll be doing the show using another song"the teacher said."what?"i said in a suprised face."sunday,we'll be doing the show"the teacher explained.i cant believe it!she actually just pick me to do the show!?!because today is friday,tomorrow is saturday and later sunday!?!the day!!!
Kkkkrrrriiiiinnnnggg!!!!!the bell rang, we are about to go home."bye,see you sunday!"my friends said."okay bye"i said.i cant believe it,my first day of school,i've already got friends..anyway,i have to make a new song.hhmmm...how about i'll make a high peech song!yes.alright, i'll call it "this is me".i started singing."..."

Ok sorry about this part,because it's always the part of elsa,i'll make it up to you guys,p.s so sorry.