the show

Rapunzel pov
They told me today,elsa was going to do a show.so,i'm going to show many support for elsa.so i get dressed and off to school.when i arrived,there are many posters of elsa.and i realize jack is the one who put it."jack,why are you putting so many posters on the wall?"i said."well,i'm going to show many support for elsa and to make sure everyone come."jack said."did the principal give you to put it on the wall?"i said."yeah"jack said."well,okay i'm just going to find elsa"i said."i wanna find her too"jack said and bam!!jack falled from the ladder."jack,are you okay?"i said and laughed."hey,dont laugh,BTW i'm okay"jack said."oh!there she is"i said.

Elsa pov
When i was walking and suddenly rapunzel came."hey elsa!ready for the big show?"rapunzel asked."i'm totes ready!even jack"i said."what?"rapunzel said."nothing"jack said."okay,what are you guys hiding?"rapunzel asked with a ??? Face."oh,looks like the teacher called,heheheheh"i said with a smile face."hhhmm??"rapunzel said.
When we arrived at the back stage,i go to the fitting room to get ready for the show.jack was getting ready too.

Rapunzel pov
I was feeling wierd,cause elsa said "jack too".i'm confused,is he going to do the show too?or maybe act?well lets just see.

Elsa pov
I was getting ready,even jack..if you guys wanna know, keep on reading this chapter.when i done,so as jack,we started waiting for the principal to call us to the stage.when we were at the back stage,the principal called me to the stage to sing.i walked to the stage and close my eyes,then i started singing.
Me:i've always been the kind of girl,that hid my face,so afraid to tell the world,what i've got to say,but i have this dream,right inside of me,i'm gonna let it show,its time,to let you know,to let you know.
(Chorus)
This is real,this is me,i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be,now,gonna let the light,shine on me,now i've found,who i am,there's no way to hold it in,no more hiding who i want to be,this is me...do you know what its like,to feel so in the dark,to dream about a life,where you're the shining star,even though it seems,like it's too far away,i have to believe in my self,its the only way...(chorus)this is real,this is me,i'm exactly what i'm suppose to be,now,gonna let the light shine on me,now i've found, who i am,there's no way to hold it in,no more hiding who i want to be,this is me!
Jack:you're the voice i hear inside my head,the reason that i'm singing,i need to find you,i gotta find you.you're the missing piece i need,the song inside of me,i need to find you,
Both:i gotta find you!!
Elsa:this is real,this is me,i'm exactly where i'm suppose to be,now,gonna let the light,shine on me,now i've found, who i am,there's no way to hold it in,no more hiding who i want to be,this is me!
Jack:you're the missing piece i need,the song inside of me,you're the voice i hear inside my head,the reason that i'm singing!
Both:now i've found,who i am,there's no way to hold it in,no more hiding who i want to be,this is me,yeah.
The audience gave us a big applause even the teachers and the principal."bravo"the principal exclaimed,when the song finished we both hold hands and raise our hands.

Rapunzel pov
I knew it!he was, going to do the show with elsa,so that means...jack comes to elsa house ti practice,thats why he doesn't answer everyone message...

Jack pov
After the show,every one applaud very loudly until the hole school was shaking!it was the greatest show in the school!BTW singing is really fun,i cant believe that i can sing!the last thing that i cant believe,is that i get to sing with elsa.

Elsa pov
Best.show.ever!!! I can't believe it,

Sorry for not finishing it,or maybe i'll finish it after reading books.ok,enjoy reading.