last chap!

Elsa pov
After getting out of the well,we started running to my volkswagon snowflakes and ride it,BTW i think me and jack has the same feeling cause i can feel that were both are awkward right now,(sigh)..anyways,we arrived at the school and started running to the canteen where the peoples are going to shoo us,we run as fast as we can and made it,"well well well,ready for.."mandy said while merida cut her off,"shut it man-ly!we have truth!and proof!".."proof?and what is that suppose to mean?you've got no proof!it's over!"mandy said with a nervous sound,"we got it right here"i said while putting on the glass and record it...after recording,i show it to the students,and they finally believe me!yes!the glass work and thanks to my old and new friends,"you're the one who cheated!you cheated!"the student scream towards the mandy crew,"hey!how dare you!we do not cheat!"the mandy crew added,"it's over,they got proof"a nerd said,"can i talk please,everyone?"i said,"mandy,you dont have to do this,all of us should've been friends in the first place,please can we just forget about this?this is the last time,can we be friends?"i added,mandy changed her fury face to a regular face,and think about it for a minute,then,"okay,i think..."mandy said,"and" i added,"WE-SHOULD-BE-FRIENDS"she said one by one,"oh,oh thank you"i said with an unbelievable voice,"no,thank you,for making us friends"she said,we smiled at each other and hugged.

The next day~
Elsa pov
All of us are friends now,and there's nothing that can make us enemy again,and i already drop the glasses in the well to give back cedar's truth glasses,also we were on a vacation at The Blue Sea Beach,we were all having so much fun,i'm looking at the sunset until.."so,everything goes back to normal?aye?"jack said,"ouh,yeah,it's back to normal"i answered,kind of awkward,"are you okay?"jack asked,"what?no,i'm fine"i said,"ouh,i know why"he said,"how many times do i have to tell you!?i'm fi.."before i could finish,he cut me off,"for you"he gives me a beautiful seashell,(gasp) i've always wanted a seashell,how did he knows,thanks jack,♡
"umm..thanks,but,i've never seen you like this before"i said,"ouh,really?maybe when the time is changed,our mood changed as well"he added,"..."i stay silent for a moment,thinking,'is he the one?he is the only one?he's kind,nice,kind of goofy but fun,should i tell him my real feeling?..(sigh)
"Umm..hey jack?"i called,"yeah?"he answered,"uumm..thanks for the seashell"i quickly change the topic,because i'm not ready to tell,"oh,yeah,no problem"he said,should i tell him?right now,come on,you can do it,i take a deep breath and said,"jack,i likelike you"i said,"what?you like me?you mean as a friend?"he asked because he doesn't hear me said the like like word."NO-I-LIKE-LIKE-YOU"i said one by one,he stay silent for a moment and,"me too"he said,"you do?"i asked,"of course,who wouldn't love a beautiful powerful lady like you?"he answered,"thanks jack"i said smiling at him and he smiles back,"ouh,just a sec"he said,"where are you going?"i said,"i'm going to get something"he added,"okay" i waited,and ten seconds later,he arrived,"he pulled out a ring with a shape of a silver heart and snowflakes in front of me,"i've always wanted to give you this,so,will you marry me?"he asked,"oh,jack,i will,but..even if you dont give me a ring,you can always love me from the heart"i said,"ouh,so that means i'm gonna keep it!haha!"he said,"hey!i didn't mean i dont want it!"i said,"nah,i'm just joking"he said,"aw,you always do"i said,then we hugged each other tightly,i looked at him and smiled again.

After 3 month
No pov
Jack and elsa are married and they all live happily ever after.

Hey everyone!thanks for reading this chapter!but dont think that the story is over,there is another book that continues this story it's called 'a world doesn't make sence'i'll make this book on '9 april 2015'make sure to read this story,for continuing this jelsa story,
Thanks for reading guys and again please find 'a world doesn't make sence'on 9 april 2015'to continue the jelsa story thank you
♡raven~