Chapter 39: Heroes vs Mother Nature

Outside of the Juicy Juice Bar, the heroes came face to face with Mother Nature.

Mother Nature: Well, well, well. If it isn't Paris' famous heroes. Enjoying my beautiful garden? *She revealed the plant cocoons.*

Espadon: What did you do to these people?

Mother Nature: Just getting rid of my little "pest" problem: Humans! They have no respect for Mother Nature, they think it's no big deal! Well, I'm here to straighten it all out once and for all. By getting rid of you all. *She push her hands out and made long grass appear and charge after them. She also conquered all nature animals and made all the trees come to life and they all charged.* After them, my pretties! Make them all suffer!

Mister Quills: That's it. Time for some gardening. *He draws his katana sword, Espadon gets his saber, Firefly gets out his light slicer, and they all get their weapons out and put on their element miraculous. They merged and start fighting off everything. The vines stretched out at Dovelei, and she ducked and jumped back a little bit, Multi-color Feather throw her fan out and cut a few vines up, she caught it and close it too. The Bears start roaring and charging toward her and Falcon Eagle. Mother Nature push her arms out and also made Venus Flytrap monsters appear and command them to charge. Green Fang made a moonrock will appear and blocked them off, one of them hit the moonrock, and Mother Nature scowled, her eyes glowed green and she raise her arms and made a tall beanstalk appear on the other side of the wall and grabbed Green Fang, Dragon Bug scowled.*

Mother Nature: Gotcha!

Dragon Bug: Dragon Fire! *She push her arms out and a fire dragon came and burn the Beanstalk, it freed Green Fang, and soon, Mother Nature created a green fist and punch the moonrock until it went into pieces.*

Turtle Fly: Barrier! *He made a barrier appear and protected them all from the wall being collapsed

Turtle Fly: Barrier! *He made a barrier appear and protected them all from the wall being collapsed. * Good thing I got protection power.

Mother Nature: Oh no you don't. *She commanded the Bears to attack the forcefield, they tried to break it, but it was no good.*

Turtle Fly: I don't think this won't last long! *Then the Bear punched at the barrier force field, Turtle Fly fell back and Dragon Bug caught him and the barrier disappeared.*

Black Orca: This is bad.

Tigerlily: What do we do?

Mother Nature: Giving up already? Too easy. *The Bears charge towards them.*

Multi-color Feather: Sonic Blast! *She push her hands out and made purple sound waves that form purple amplifiers at the Bears, the Bears roared as they covered their ears from the blast.*

*