Playlist

This is very shuffled, and some of them have been changed a bit to fit the reader.

---

Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream

"We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it."

I can't handle change - roar

"Still lately I've begin to shake for no reason at all."

Mr. Loverman - Ricky Montgomery

The ways that you say my name
Have me runnin' on and on

Swimming Pools (Drank) - Kendrick Lamar (Slowed + Reverb)

"Grandaddy had the golden flask, backstroke everyday in Chicago."

HOME - Resonance

n/a

Butterfly Repose - Zabawa

"Your will to live is weak, but honey, hold on for me."

When Will I See You Again - Shakka

"You know, you know I'll see you again."

Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go."

Love Taste - Moe Shop ft. Shiki & Jamie Paige

"They don't love you like I do."

You're a Useless Child - Kikuo

"I fell in-love with that leaking, sobbing mouth that can't even say his own name."

Tongue Tied - Grouplove

"Don't leave me tongue tied, don't wave no goodbye."

I deserve to bl33d - Sushi Soucy

"I want to be torn apart excruciatingly."

I hate my mom (dad version) - grlwood

"'Don't speak unless you're spoken to. This whole room don't need to know you.' I fucking hate my dad!"

Brutus - Buttress

"Of humble origins and born of the cursed sex, my name is Brutus but the people will call me Rex."

Beef - Flo Mili

"He watchin' my behavior 'cause he know I'm bad. Pussy put a spell on him, he in a trance.

Streets - Doja Cat

"You the type I wanna marry and keep you merry, I'll put the ring on when you ready."

I Don't Do Drugs- Doja Cat ft. Ariana Grande

"'Cause I feel like I'm attached, should've never kissed you back."

Curses - The Crane Wives

"Oh ashes, ashes, dust to dust. The devil's after both of us."

Bottom of the River - Delta Rae

"The wolves will chase you by the pale moonlight (drunk and driven by a devil's hunger.)"

hope ur ok - Olivia Rodrigo

"Their Daddy cared more about the Bible than being good to his own child, they wore long sleeves 'cause of their dad."

Another Love - Tom Odell

"So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude. Words, they always win, but I know I'll lose."

Playa Shit (feat. Soudiere) - NxxxxxS

n/a

Don't know if any of these guys did something stupid or have been cancelled, so please do not accuse me of supporting them if they have indeed done something. I am simply picking these songs for their vibes and lyrics, nothing to do with the artist themselves.

 I tend to update on AO3 first and then here, my account is @yahiko_uchiha over there