Ivy's big idea

——2 month time skip————
Ivy POV:
Today has been really slow. I took the day off. Nova's at work and Chris and Scarlett have been In Atlanta, Georgia for about a month and a half. It was a quick goodbye so me and nova have been sad. We don't get to talk much with them because their always filming and when their not they are sleeping. They have a good 5-6 months to go. Soooooo I have the perfect plan because I know nova is gonna be down because she misses her girlfriend.

✨Badass lesbian bitch✨
I: BITCH HOW MUCH LONGER OF WORK YOU GOT.

N: bestie I just got here like 2 hours ago why.

I: because bestie you know how you kinda own the company and you can take as many days as you need off as long as you have your phone on you and you answer calls.

N: where are you going with this?

I: and you know how technically your the boss of me so you can tell me how many days I get off.

N: okayyyyy andddddd?

I: and you know how your beautiful girlfriend and my handsome fiancé are in another state filming and they won't be home until like Christmas.

N: yes😕 WAIT BITCH ARE YOU THINK WHAT I THINK YOUR THINKING.!!???

I: yes bestie. You have your assistant take over and call you for any emergencies. You have a private jet so if you need to get back here as soon as possible you just hit them up. And I know you could use another employee so hire someone to fill in for me for the time being and I know once we come back you have hella money so just make us both employees lmao.

N: bitch how long have you been thinking this.

I: since they left😌😅

N: well bitch I guess we are going to Atlanta!!!!!! Pack you bags. As much as you won't I may or may not of rented a 3 story house close to their set so we can all stay there and me and you have a vacation with a huge pool in that back a game room and more!!

I: bitc- how the fuck did you do that so fast.

N: well when you first texted me I kinda smelt that you had a plan because you don't text me during work hours. Then when you started saying 'you know how you kinda own the company' I already knew it had to do with traveling so I was looking at houses while waiting for you to text.

I: brooo I swear your the best. Well imma go back now. Wait when do we leave.

N: so I decided to make them wait a little because why not sooo we're leaving in two weeks so you have time to go shopping and do whatever.

I: okay come over after work we have talk about everything.

N: okay!!
———————————————————————————

Bro I literally can't believe that my bestie did that. She really do miss her girl I mean I can't blame her I miss Chris too but we will see them soon.

—————time skip brought to you by ivy being a lazy bitch all day———————————-

"BITCH IM HOME" nova yells. How the fuck- never mind I forgot I have her a key. "Hey bestie" "hey" she jumps over the back of the couch and cuddles me because we have no one else. "Okay you know what I just realized" I say to her. "Qué?" "We have max and dodger" I answer. "Oh bestie did you really underestimate me that much." Nova says I raise my eyebrow looking confused. "I already ordered 2 dog beds, food and toys to be delivered 2 hours before we get there." Nova says smirking.

"You are the smartest person ever" "I know" nova say cockily.

"Now bitch if you say one work with that big mouth of yours I swear I will beat your ass because I know when you get excited you tend to blabber a lot" nova says to me sternly. "Okay okay I won't say anything calm down"

"I'm soooo excited I get to see my girlfriend. I miss her so much" "okay I get it you miss your girlfriend no need to go into details" I say. She rolls her eyes "don't act like your not excited to see Chris" she's right I really am as much as I roast him in front of them I miss my big teddy bear. And no not the one they won at the arcade I miss him. "Yeah your right but shut up" "ohhhh look who text the group chat" nova says.

                          The last four brain cells😈🔪

Scar: hey guys how's the houses doing.

Nova: we burned them down and now we're homeless.

Chris: what!!??

Ivy: she's just playing. She brought max over and we are staying together switching back and forth between houses because we are bored.

Scar: babe I miss you.

Nova: aww I miss me too

Scar: hey😒

Chris: I miss you baby!

Ivy: I miss you too babe!

Scar: see nova why can't you be nice like her.

Nova: well 'Scarlett'...........

Scar: welp I'm dead bye guys nice knowing you.

Ivy&chris: byeeee

Nova: I'm just playing princess I miss you too. FaceTime me when your done and I'll show you how much I miss you😏

Ivy: ewww guys we are still here and nova you better go home to do that.

Nova: already thinking about it.

Chris: well then that gives me more time with ivy.

Ivy:😏

Scar: oh hell nah I see what y'all were talking about 🤢

Nova: okay well I have to go drive back home to where me and scars ✨toys✨ are so I have to go.

Scar: bye baby see you later 😏

Chris: bye🤢 and bye babe🤍

Ivy: bye guys.
—————————————

"Well bye bestie make sure you don't drive on shaky legs. Love you." I yell out to nova.

"LOVE YOU TOO" she calls from the door.

"PINKY" I say

"PROMISE" she replies.

Welp now I just have to wait for Chris's call😏

A/n- well now we get to see a little bit more of ivy's POV. Next chapter is back to nova. They have a big trip ahead of them. Thank you all. Hope you have a Goodnight or day😩🤍✨