Reunion!?

A week time skip
3rd person POV:
"BITCH DID YOU GET EMAIL FROM MICHELLE" ivy yells at you. "What email" you say walking into her room. "The high school reunion one" she asks raising her eyebrow. "Oh yeah do you wanna go" you ask her. "I mean I'm down but some of those hoes were annoying as fuck" ivy says rolling her eyes. "True true but bitch I'm down to go do we can roast them"

"Well we'll Montana here we come" ivy says waving her hands in the air dramatically. You both laugh.

———————-time skip brought to you by breaking the news to Scarlett and Chris—————————

"Bitch how are we gonna tell Scarlett and Chris." You whisper yell because you heard the front door open telling you their home. "Bitch i don't fucken know figure it out" she whisper yells back. "Hey baby" Scarlett says seeing you in the couch. "Hey beautiful" you say as she's walking towards you. Once she's close enough you pull her on you lap. "I missed you today" you say connecting your forehead to hers.

"I missed you too" she says leaning in to peck your lips. She pulls away but you pull her back in for a longer kiss. Chris and ivy don't mind because they are in their own little dream land.

"Okay guys we have to tell you something" you say standing up pulling ivy with you. "Sooooo me and nova" "are going back to Montana" you finish quickly. "Why" Chris asks. "We got an email from our old high school senior president that said there's a 10 year reunion sooo we decided we want to go" you say quickly looking at Scarlett seeing a pout form on her face. "Hold on guys I'll be right back" you say quickly going upstairs.

You call Kevin Feige who directs the movies. "Hi this is Scarlett girlfriend Nova Johnson" you say.
"Hi how can I help you" he replies.
"I was wondering if you think Scarlett and Chris can take off Friday and Saturday. They will be back by Sunday and won't take off any days for awhile I promise" you ask.
"Yeah that's fine just tell them that means they have a long Thursday and Sunday" he says.
"Omg! Thank you so much I appreciate it" you say before hanging up. You run downstairs.

"Okay okay baby I'm gonna need you to true that frown upside down" you say and she looks at you confused. "So I may or may not have called Kevin and asked him if you guys could have Friday snd Saturday off and he said yes but the only thing that sucks is you will have a early start late night type days on Thursday and Sunday" you say.

"Wait how did you get him to say yes to you we have been asking him for days off and he just says that we have a lot to film" Chris ask dofumbled. "Well I guess her just likes me" you say smirking.

"Okay so it's only Tuesday and I know you have a lot of work so baby I will pack for you okay" you say going and straddling her. "And yes love I'll get the dress the hugs all your curves and brings out the goddess in you" you say pulling her into a sweet kiss. She smiles into the kiss and you pull back to see her cheeks a tint of pink. You smile and peck her nose and she giggles you favorite sound in the world. You guys cuddle on the couch and hang out for the rest of the night. Then you all head to bed.

2:34 am: Scarlett's dream!

I feel the knot in my stomach tighten as my girlfriend is in between my legs. "Ahh nova yes don't stop" "I wouldn't dream of it love" then I feel her slender fingers enter my wet cunt.

I arch my back trying to gain more friction but she pushes down my hips and I huff.

Then her eyes slowly fluttered open.  Disappointment covered her face. "Damn it. It was just a dream" she huffs and turns over trying to go back to sleep. She closes her eyes but she has a tingling feeling between her legs. She presses her thighs together trying to release the pressure but it doesn't work. 'Should I wake her up' she thinks. 'I mean it's either that or probably get punished for getting off myself' she also thinks. She huffs and turns over so she's facing you now.

She lightly shakes you. You groan but open your eyes a little. "Are you okay love" you ask with a raspy voice. The wetness grows between her legs. "Baby I'm horny and before you get mad it was either this or get punished and I want you" she whispers. "Love it's 2 in the morning you couldn't wait a couple more hours" "no baby I had a dream and now I can't get it out of my head" she says. She straddles your lap and pouts. She starts grinding on you. You smirk. Strip. You say she quickly get up and does as she's told.

You get up and go grab rope and her favorite strap on. You go back and see her naked spread out you smirk. You walk over to the bed and tie her wrists to the head board and she whines. "Well love when you wake me up you don't get to touch me" you say smirking. You take off all your clothes and put the strap-on on and go hover over her. You gently kiss her. Then you start kissing down her neck finding sweet spots and leaving hickeys everywhere.

You go down to her boobs and take one hard nipple into your mouth and suck I harshly. She lets out moans trying to tug on the ropes. "Please" she Moans out. "Please what" you say smirking switching to the other nipple giving it the same attention. "Please fuck me mommy" you smirk at the name. Her breath hitches realizing what she said. She closes her legs in embarrassment. "That's new baby." You smirk "I like it" you say pulling her legs apart. She lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

You kiss down her stomach and kiss her inner thighs. You then go face to face with her dripping cunt. You take her clit into your mouth and suck harshly. "Uhhh yess. Don't stop!" She moans arching her back. You bring your fingers to her entrance and slowly inch into it. You slowly go in and out. "More mommy please" she moans you add another finger in and pump faster. "Ahhhh yes" she moans. You feel her walls close around you fingers. "Are you close baby" you ask. "Yess!" "Cum for me love" a couple of pumps later. "AHHH MOMMY" she moans loudly.

You lick up all her juices and go back up and kiss her roughly letting her taste herself. She moans. You smirk. You pull apart. "let me ride you......mommy" she says smirking. She kisses you. And you untie her then she  turns you both over. She slowly inches down onto the rubber strap. And starts bouncing slowly. "Yes baby" you moan as it's hitting your clit. You grab her hips and help her go faster. Her boobs are bouncing up and down. You grab one and play with her nipple. "Yes mommy" she moans.

A couple thrust later. "I'm close" she moans. "Me too."

"Ahh baby" "uhhh"  "cum with me love" you moan.
"MOMMY" "SCARLETT" you both release at the San time. You move her off the strap to lay next to you. You get up and take off the strap on. You walk into the bathroom and get a washcloth wet and bring it back into the room. You walk back over to her and see she's sleepy. You give her a small smile. "Hi baby I'm gonna wipe you down then you can go to sleep okay" "okay" she whispers. You wipe her down and she whines because she's still sensitive.

"There you go love" "cuddles?" She whispers. "Yeah baby I'll be right back." You go to the bathroom and wipe yourself down quick and go back to the bedroom. You see her falling asleep trying to stay awake. You lay down and pull her close to you with her head in the crook of your neck. "Go to sleep baby I'll be here when you wake up" "night baby" she whispers back. You both let sleep consume you.

A/n: thank you all for 23k. I love you all and hope you have a great night/morning 🤍