Chapter 26

-After Taylor left the institution, he began to feel somewhat lost in his own mind. He started to think back to what happened to what Kenny said about the one he cared for. After thinking to himself for a few minutes, he took one final look at Kenny through the window, who was smiling the whole time. Taylor lifted his right arm and flipped a big bird at Kenny. He left afterwards, and around the time he got to the base of Vengeance....he heard a soft cry coming from the tree next to the door.-

Taylor - Why is the tree crying?

-He walked over to the tree, and put one hand on it gently. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on the crying voice. In just under a few minutes, he found out who was crying and he was shocked to say the least.-

Taylor - Izzy......what happened to you?

-He ran inside and raced to the basement, only to find a chamber that was blocked off. Carrie followed him to the basement, only to have a smile on her face. He turned around and went back up to the main floor.-

Kayla - How was the meeting with Kenny?

Taylor - Explain to me....why my friend, who is like my sister, in that chamber down there?

Kayla - Friend? Who are you tal......

Taylor  - IZZY DAMMIT!!! WHY IS SHE DOWN THERE?!

Jaime - Just relax, Taylor.....it isn't going to be easy to explain, but that isn't the girl you are talking about.

Taylor - I know it's her because I heard her crying from the tree outside....do you think I don't have the slightest clue as to who that is? I know Izzy's voice from anywhere, and she is down there right now in a fucking chamber.

Josh (Computer Generated) - She was beaten savagely, close to her death....by Kenny several months ago. Matt and I built a healing chamber for her to recuperate.

Carrie - Josh....you weren't supposed to tell him that. You just ruined everything we had planned for her.

Taylor - We? Who in the hell is we?

Carrie - Me and Ash were gonna take her to Kenny....but since you told him, I guess he is going to save her.

-Taylor's pulse began to quicken, and he lost his mind. He had Carrie pinned to the wall, with his hand wrapped around her throat. He was merciless towards anyone who hurt someone he cared about. Izzy being the one person, who is like his little sister from years ago. Carrie struggled to fight back, but Ash came to pull Taylor off of her friend.-

Ash - Dude, just relax....

Taylor - How am I gonna relax when that motherfucker in that institution wants to kill my sister, and you are gonna take her from me. I'm not losing anymore people.....and if I have to resort to killing any of you, I will.

Jaime - Taylor.....Ash and Carrie don't know what they are doing with this.

Taylor - It seems like they fucking do.....why in the hell would you let them take that innocent girl to a psychotic bastard? Why would you do that?

Kayla - Kenny has lost his mind....but he might change his ways soon.

Taylor - HE WANTS TO KILL OFF THE EXISTENCE OF EVERY BODY ON THIS PLANET!!! DOES THAT SOUND LIKE CHANGE TO YOU?!

Kayla - I.....I didn't know....

Taylor - Of course you didn't know because you're scared of looking him in the eyes, and knowing the truth. He planned everything from the beginning....from your parents, to Sasha, to Sarah, to James, to Jaime, to Matt, to Izzy, including your hospitalization, and Renee. He planned it all right before your eyes. True fact about this whole thing is that Carrie is Kenny's sister.....true story if you looked into her eyes. *to Carrie* You are lucky that I don't kill you right now, just to prove to your brother that if he can take lives, so can I.

Ash - You are becoming Kenny.....can't you see?

Taylor - Can't you see that you are all falling for this psycho.....he has the two of you by the balls, and the others are well aware of what he is doing. Ash....you are smarter than him, yet you let him get inside of your head. He wants you to kill my sister.....he wants her to die, even though she has done nothing wrong to him. I'll let you and Carrie know this first hand......touch Izzy and you both will be killed in front of everyone here.

Carrie - How....dare you.....say that he and I.......are siblings?

Taylor - Can't you see the truth......LOOK INTO MY EYES!!

-Carrie looked into his eyes, and was immediately scared. She saw herself and Kenny as kids going to daycare together. Happy as ever, until she disappeared for several years because she was in the institution Kenny is in right now. The same institution that held Ash and Matt once before.....she was scared that she broke down in tears.-

Carrie - You're a monster, Taylor....

Taylor - You haven't even begun to see what a monster really looks like.....test me and I'll show you what a monster truly is.

Kayla - Taylor.....just hold on for a minute. I know the pain you feel right now, cause I was in that same position just a few months ago. I know what thoughts are running through your mind.

Taylor - I'm gonna kill him and lay his lifeless body before those he has killed. *to Carrie* As for you, I will let you watch as I systematically rip him apart. You wanna call me a monster.....you'll see what a monster really is.

-Taylor went back down to the basement and opened the door. He walked in and sat next to the chamber that was holding Izzy. He saw past the werewolf form, and saw his little sister. She looked over at him, and she began talking to him.-

Izzy - Why are you here....I thought I told you that I didn't want to see you....

Taylor - You are gonna die soon, at the hands of Kenny.

Izzy - What?

Taylor - I found out from Carrie, that she and Ash were gonna take you to him. They were gonna let you die for absolutely nothing. HE KILLED RENEE!! HE TOOK THE ONE PERSON WHO CARED ABOUT EITHER OF US!!! I WON'T LET HIM LIVE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE!!