Chapter 28

-Taylor's POV-

As I sit here and wait for Kenny to show up for visiting hours....I can't help but smile at what I have done to his minions. Killing those who have plotted against the innocent, and using this world for their own amusement. Kenny had Ash and Carrie walk in his footsteps....to do what he couldn't do while he is in this god foresaken building. I will make my move, and kill him the instant he starts talking about something he shouldn't be. Carrie called me a monster, Ash called me a monster, and Kenny had spoken about me being a monster.....everyone has called me a monster, well.....I guess I'll show them what a monster really looks like. I have laid Carrie and Ash's bodies in front of the innocence.....one more to go and it will be the end of this. I can't wait to kill him....just like he killed Renee *sweetest girl I have had in my entire life* and my mother *who raised me when my father was absent*. He will know my pain is far greater than his will ever be.

-Kenny finally walked into the courtyard, and noticed that Taylor had come back. He smirked a bit, as he walked towards Taylor....but then his eagerness turned into fear of some other kind. He felt a strange aura surrounding Taylor, but he couldn't tell what it was.-

Kenny - I see you're back for more truths.....what a surprise.

Taylor - I'm not here to listen to your stories....I'm here to make sure that this is the last time that you'll be seen around this Earth, ever again.

Kenny - Really? Well, how do you plan on doing that, when you have a peaceful outlook on life.....besides you're too afraid to hurt anyone. Izzy is more of a monster than you ever will be.....that's a shame that she is younger than you and she has done so much than you.

Taylor - ENOUGH.....you have one more time to say something about Izzy or Renee. One more time, and I will snap your neck in front of the souls you once killed.

Kenny - Very threatening.....but do your words match your actions?

Taylor - Ask your subordinates.....maybe they could tell you what it felt like to be killed in cold blood.

Kenny - You.....killed them? Wonderful.....embrace that dark side and unleash it upon those who have wronged you.

Taylor - You....wronged me and I will personally eviscerate you, painfully and slowly. Look into my eyes, and see the fear on your sister's face when I held her in my hand.

-Kenny's eyes widened....he watched as Carrie was close to death by being choked, then he watched as she was pierced a red spear that came from Taylor's hand. No words came from his mouth, only the realization that Taylor is the ancestral Dream Catcher. Taylor walked this Earth for years and he still holds compassion for the world, despite the horrible things that have happened. Kenny got up and walked over to the guard....he came back after a few seconds.-

Taylor - Now...do you see what a monster really looks like?

Kenny - You aren't......gonna kill me. There is no way you'll be able to kill me.

Taylor - Speak for yourself....PUNK!!!

-Kenny looked down and saw his blood spilling out in the grass. He looked back up and saw a monster in the place of Taylor.-

Taylor (Monster) - This is what has led to this moment.....I have had you under my control for the longest of time, Kenny. I know your entire lifestory, and what you have done to the innocent. Let this be the final light you'll ever see.

Kenny - If it is the.....final light....that I see......I'm ok with that.

Taylor (Monster) - REST......IN......PEACE.

-Kenny finally to the ground, due to the loss of blood. He blacked out, and when he finally woke up, he saw a black room with only one light that was visible. He walked over to that light, and noticed something that was lying on the ground. It was a note from someone, a certain someone who had a bone to pick with him. "Dear Kenny, this a note to warn you that even though you are dead....I will come find you and kill you. See you then, old friend." He began to wonder who it could've been that wrote the note, but then his attention was fixed on the figure standing before him. A woman in a black dress, covered with black and red embezzled flowers on it.-

Renee - You have met a terrible fate....haven't you?

Kenny - Is this.....

Renee - This is your eternal Hell......you will live it over and over again. There is no escaping this world.

Kenny - Good...

Renee - Good for everyone else.....but it is bad for you.

Kenny - Meaning?

Renee - In your own personal Hell......no one can be affected by it, not even me.

Kenny - I see why Taylor held you close......your personality is what set you apart from the others.

Renee - That's the past......the future will begin without his involvment in my life.

Kenny - I guess you didn't know that he is the Ancestral Dream Catcher......he has been here for a number of years and he has had everyone under his wing. Those who suffered and those who lived happy lives.

Renee - I knew that.....I wasn't concerned about it. Enjoy your Hell, Kenny.