4. I made a mistake

Part 4

Jimin pov

"Here you go..." I smile at the old lady, handing over the stuff she bought at the convenience store I'm working at. "Thank you son" she smile back at me and patted my hand "thank you so much. Please stay healthy" I bow slightly at her and get a warm smile in return.

"Such a good young man" I grin to myself hearing her word

"Such a good young man" I grin to myself hearing her word. She left the stores and I wipe the counter. I sigh hard when I look around at the place I was working. It's far from what I have expected for myself to be working at but I am still grateful to be working here. "Be grateful Jimin. Be grateful. At least you still have a job" I muttered to myself.

The bell rang followed by the door opened. I went back behind the counter waiting for the next customer of the day to enter this store. A smile crept into my lips when I see my buddy a.k.a the owner's son making his way to me. "Hey dude. How are you?" We do our ultimate handshake and flicks our fingers at the end "I can't believe we still doing that handshake though. We left school for seven years already" He laughed at me showing his deep dimple.

"That is our signature bro. Only us know about it. That makes it so special and we are going to do that until we grow grey hair. You dare to forget the steps I'll beat your ass. I don't care" I cackle at his remarks. He can be funny without intention. "Stop making me laugh Namjoon. I can't see" he snorted at my statement "welp sorry bro. Can't help you with that" I laugh even harder after hearing that. Throwing my head to the back, hitting the cigarette rack behind me.

"Careful Jimin" Namjoon's father walked in the store

"Careful Jimin" Namjoon's father walked in the store. I quickly straightened myself and bow at him "oh uncle Kim. Sorry I—" "don't be son. I just don't want you to get hurt" he patted my shoulder went inside the small office. Namjoon pursed his lips and lean towards me "sometimes I feel like you are my dad's son and not me" I hit his shoulder and shook my head "don't make me hit you with my fist" he giggles and says that he was just bluffing.