13. Busan

Part 13

Two days later - Jimin pov

"Twin??" Namjoon choked on his water as he learned that I was having twins. His lips sprout into a huge smile. He covered his mouth as he blinked his eyes a few times looking straight to me not believing what he just heard from me.

"Woah dude! Congratulations! I can't believe it" he got up from his seat and hug me. He shook his head before returning back to his chair. I can see the excitement of my friend's face when he kept on telling things about babies and stuff.

But as he keep talking something suddenly hit my mind. My smile faded in an instant. I can't stop thinking about the worst and that scares me a lot. I try to hid what worried me but seems like I failed when Namjoon noticed the change of my expression.

"You okay Jimin?" I flinched a little and shook my head as I averted my eyes on him "what? Yeah yeah I'm good" he frowned at my reply and I know he doesn't buys it. "Stop lying like I only know you yesterday. What were you thinking?"

I tilted my head and straightened my posture. I cleared my throat as I was thinking about the right word to say. I know he can see the uneasiness in me but he remained silent and let me take my time to speak.

"I... I'm scared Joon. What if— what if I failed?" He chuckled and look down before he shook his head "failed? You don't even try anything Jim. How do you know you are going to failed her or your child?" I switched my gaze on the floor, fiddling my fingers.

"I don't know. I just... scared"

"Stop it Jimin. You should have some faith in yourself" I shook my head and sighed.

"I can barely get my self a food on the table Namjoon. Not even a single tiny bread. I still have so much to pay for my med— debt. I failed myself so many times. I don't want my child to face the life I've been through. The hardships I've been facing. Not a single father wants that for their child and that includes me. I... I just want them to be happy and complete. I want them to have a perfect life Joon. Even if it takes mine away, I will definitely provide them the world. I just want them to get the life they deserve. Even y/n. No doubt."

Namjoon silent straight away after hearing me saying that. His face shows that he is not taking my reply too seriously but I know he is questioning me deep in his thoughts. And I am glad he didn't question me out loud. The reason why I am so comfortable with being his friend.

"The life is yours Jim. But one thing I know for sure, you'll be a great father Park Jimin. I guaranteed. Don't worry about that" I give him a tiny smile and nodded as thank you. I fixed my gaze on the ground trying to figure out about the life that was heading towards me.

I need to do something...
I definitely need to do something.

Two weeks later - 15 weeks pregnant

Your pov

Since that incident happened I have never be the same y/n anymore. I eat a lot even though in a small portion. I try to eat healthy foods. I also make sure I'm always in good shape. I keep myself away from all kinds of possibilities that could endanger the lives of the two children I am carrying.

But... mostly, I can never do this without the help of Jimin. He always provide me everything I needed. I never asked him to. I refused his kind gesture but he insists on helping me that. I've never heard him grumble if he's tired. To be honest without Jimin's help I would not have been able to stand up to this day. Without his support I might not be here anymore. What I really appreciate about his presence is his concern for my situation. Although me and my babies are not his responsibility but he never once left me alone.

"Baby mama! The food is here!"

Jimin's cheerful voice interrupted my thoughts. My head swung to the direction where his voice was heard. Soft knocks can be heard from behind the door. I finished my morning routine and quickly walk over the door and open it.

"Good morning sunshine!" He beamed with a huge smile on his face. His eyes almost disappeared from the wide grin. "What did you have last night to be this energetic person in the early morning Jimin?" I question as he walk in my room. "What do you mean what did I eat last night? I am always this type of person okay" I raised my eyebrows and folded my hands on my chest.

"Oh really? What kind of person are you Jimin?"

He smirked and buff his chest out "cutie, lovely and sexy" he winked at me and wiggle his eyebrows. I laugh and shook my head making my way near him. As If I forgot how to walk, I accidentally stepped on the end of my long skirt making me tripped and my elbow hit the floor.

"Y/n!!!"

Jimin let go of the food before he manage to put them on the table that resulted the food to be scattered on the floor and immediately rush towards me. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip as I hissed in pain.

"Y/n... baby mama. Look at me. Stay conscious okay? I am going to get you to the hospital" He tries to pick me up but I stop him. He look at me with his brows furrowed and concerned. "Jimin, there's no need to go to the hospital. I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine... just help me get to my bed" he shook his head and pick me up in bridal style.

"Shut it y/n. We are going to the hospital" he replied. He quickly gathered my stuff and grab my maternity book. Once he locked my room he immediately runs out our apartment and rushed me to the hospital. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to run. "Jimin... you  look so pale. Just please... put me down. I can walk. You don't have to do this" he clenched his jaw and focused on the run.

"Stay silent y/n. You have babies in you"

My babies... he thought to himself.

"I need to know you are okay from those who are more expert to make me satisfied" before I know it we already reached the hospital when I heard him yelling at the entrance "I need help please! I have a pregnant lady here. She fell down and hit her elbow hard on the floor" just then a few nurses rushed towards you both with a wheelchair. Jimin gently put you down and walk along the nurses as they push you yo the emergency.

"Sir I'm sorry but you cannot come in" he abruptly stopped and look at me in the eyes as if he was trying to tell me that I'll be here waiting for you. I nodded my head and slowly the door closed.

—————————

A/N: it's been a while since I wrote this book and now I am ready to continue working on it 💋

Sorry for the long awaited and late update guys.

College and work are slowly killing me 🥹