8. A break

Part 8

Niki pov

"Again!"

For the one thousandth time the composer yells at Jungkook. I can see his unbothered face and sing the same weird note over and over again.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Lee, the song writer who seat beside Yong, the composer asking him in disbelief. "What the hell is going on with him?" Yong smashed his note board on the table. He abruptly stood making his chair fall onto the floor.

He push the small button in front of him "do you think this is some kind of joke to you? Lee and me have been working on this song for almost two weeks with you. All you got to is sing! What the fuck is this shit?!!" He screamed with his red face setting at Jungkook.

Jungkook eyed him emotionlessly and took off his headset. He walked out of the recording are and fixed his gaze on Yong "if you think I don't fit for you song then find someone else. I've lost my purpose in singing anyways"

My lips parted as my eyes widened in horror. I know Yong and Lee are having the same reaction as mine. "What the—" before I could say further the door slammed shut. Jungkook was already leaving us three.

Yong turned to me with his unbelievable face "what the hell is wrong with your artist? Why does he acted like a spoiled brat for these past few weeks? Do you know how much time we have waste? Our efforts?" His jaw clenched.

I bowed down at him, apologising on behalf of Jungkook "I'm sorry. He must've had a very rough weekend. I am sure he will be better soon. I am so sorry again. I'll talk to him" Lee sigh and gathered his stuff.

"Whatever happened, you as his manager should always be alert. That kid is not a problematic person. He is very dedicated and ambitious for whatever he is doing. Something is not right with him. Do something before it's too late. If he needs to take a break, let him take a break. He still have such a long way to go. Don't let his talent be wasted for something stupid. I'll excuse myself. Call me when everything's back to normal" Lee gently shake hands with me and leave with Yong.

————————

I knocked on the door and let myself in without waiting for Jungkook to welcome me in. I can see annoyance lace upon his eyes. He was sitting with his back leaning on the couch scrolling his phone. This is how he acted around since he got back from his tour.

"I know what you are about to say

"I know what you are about to say. Don't waste your saliva on it Niki" he tossed his phone away and covered his face with his hands.