Endless Kisses (Old Chapter)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES 

It was the middle of December. Outside most that could be heard were Christmas tunes, more people talking and of course Dan and Jay arguing. It had been 11 months since Dan and Jay got together and as any other couple they had flaws. Many.

Jay angrily took away what looked to be a coffee machine from Dan's grasp. "I'M TELLING YOU, STEPHEN WON'T LIKE THAT. GOD WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN??"

Dan immediately took the object back and looked at Jay with the same pissed off energy. "OH SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHOS KNOWN HIM SINCE KINDERGARTEN HUH? JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME" Jay groaned in annoyance. "Alright fine. Get whatever, I don't care."

Now Dan's anger disappeared completely. He sighed and grabbed Jay's cheek, tippy toeing just slightly then kissing Jay. Jay of course kissed back but didn't expect for Dan to shove his tounge in as well. It caught him so off guard. Dan then broke the kiss and laughed seeing the confused, needy look on Jays face. Dan then began to walk quickly to the check out having a now turned on Jay behind him.

The moment they got home Dan didn't even have time to take off the scarf he was wearing. Jay had already closed the door and now had pinned Dan to the wall.

"Whats this? Is my baby horny? Was that all that I needed to do? Just kiss you? Pathetic."

Dan smirked. He was about to get out of the pinned position he was but Jay held him down.

"You're not leaving for shit. Do you realize how fucking needy you just made me?"

"Heh. I do realize~"

One thing lead to another and now Jay was sucking off Dan. Jay had opened his legs and slowly started coating his cock with his wet saliva. Dan had his hand around his mouth as to not let out any moans. He knew his punishment. He loved it.

"Let Daddy hear your moans, darling. C'mon." Dan completely ignored him. Jay then nodded and began using his hands and mouth to pleasure Dan. Dan immediately couldn't hold it in and let out a moan, his hands automatically gripping the sheets. Jay smirked and kept going. "Its a shame baby.." Jay spoke making some small vibrations be felt. "OHGOD-JAY,I-" Jay knew already that Dan was close. And with that he stopped.

Dan bit his lip hard. He so badly wanted to cum, he so badly wanted to be pleasured. But was he really going to beg just for that?

Yes.

"Daddy please keep going. Please let me cum too please. You make me feel so fucking good~"
Jay was silent for only a few seconds then did. He continued to suck Dan off and Dan of course let out a huge load. Jay swallowed it all up and stood. He then put his dick in Dan slowly. He looked at Dan and once he received the nod, he thrusted in and out. Dan moaned loudly and wrapped his arms around Jays neck.

"Fuck~ keep going this feels amazing~"
With every thrust came out and louder moan. A closer chance to cumming.
"You like it rough don't you baby? You're my little slut. Only mine. Say you are."
Dan let out a moan before shakily speaking.
"I-I'm your slut. Just yours. Just daddys~"

"Good boy."
Jay then have one passionate kiss and one last deep thrust before he completely came in Dan. Dan ended up cumming right after. Everywhere. Jay then lowered his body so that now his mouth could be perfectly in Dan's dick again. "Look at that. You made a mess. Time to clean you up." Jay licked up all the cum that was out still and once he was done Dan went in for a kiss. Jay set his hand on Dan's cheek and kissed back gently. The two then fell into each other's arms and cuddled. Feeling the warmth from one another and sweet scents.

"You did such a good job, my love. I'm proud of you. And I love you."
Dan smiled lightly and gave Jay a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too. Idiot."

The next morning Dan woke up of course, sore. Jay was already up and now cooking breakfast for the two. Only thing was Dan could hear another voice. Two voices, now as he got closer to the living room.

"Oh my g- Stephen, Hosuh, what're you two doing here? Come to finally give me my money for breaking my window?"
Hosuh smiled nervously. "Ah- no. But we will soon, don't worry!"

"Damn what happened to you? You look like shit."
Dan looked at Stephen with a glare. Then at Jay who was grinning while grabbing plates to set the food in. "Certain someone decided to be horny."
"Hey you started it with that dumb kiss, asshole."
"Yeah yeah, love you too."