Song Bird (Old Chapter)

The arena filled with applaud and shouts. There they were. The 3 stars. Dan, Stephen, and Hosuh. All 4 had formed a band. They called themselves 'Danplan.' Their names would be heard on streets, homes, cities, and regions all over. It was just the 3 of them.
Right?

"DANIEL YOU SHIT HEAD, DID YOU DRINK MY LAST COKA COLA??"
Stephen angrily put his head in the fridge checking again for his coke. Dan immediately froze upon hearing his name from Stephen's angry voice. He responded back with a slight stutter.

"Uhh- N-No?"

Stephen groaned and slammed the fridge door shut. Just at that moment Hosuh kicked the door open and had a bag in his hands. "I GOT Y'ALL DRINKS!"
"OH THANK GOD YOUR SCARY DOG BOYFRIEND WAS ABOUT TO KILL ME!"
"SHUT UP DAN!"

Hosuh sighed and gave Stephen a kiss on his cheek before handing him his favorite drink. Then walked over to Dan and gave him his drink. The peace was restored once again. By Hosuh.

"Oh yeah, I spoke with the manager and he said there's this guy who wants to join the band. According to him, the guy sings really well. But is more skilled at the electric guitar than anything else."

"Is he hot?"

Stephen hit the back of Dan's head hard. "Shut up Dan. But I mean is he?"
Hosuh looked at Stephen and glared. Stephen immediately felt chills run down his spine and he laughed with pure fear. "I-Im kidding I'm kidding! You know I only love you." Dan groaned. "Can you two stop being all lovey dovey around me? It pisses me off."
"Oh well I'm sorry your single. Asshole."
Dan threw his head back on the couch he was comfortably sitting on and whined. "I just want someone to love, man." Stephen then laughed. "Sucks to be you." Dan looked at Stephen and gave him a upset frown. Then threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up."

-

Hosuh opened the studio door and smiled. "Beware. There's two Chihuahuas in here. And they're very fiesty." "Chihuahuas?'' responded a blonde. Hosuh didn't respond to the man's confusion. He just walked in. The unknown person walked in right behind him. "Guys! The new guy is h-" Hosuh was cut off by a shoe being thrown across the room. Which ended up not hitting the floor but Dan.

"Hosuh! Tell your stupid boyfriend to shut up! I'm trying to practice and he won't stop bothering me!" Dan pointed towards Stephen. "Don't tell me to shut up, nitwit. You started it by insulting my fabulous hair." Dan rolled his eyes and then froze. Hosuh noticed and cleared his throat. "Okay well as I was going to say. Here's our new member! Jay!"
Jay looked at both Dan and Stephen and smiled. "So that's what you meant by Chihuahuas." Hosuh lightly laughed. "Yeah." Jay stretched his hand out, Dan and Stephen both shook it in return. "So! Wanna show us what kinda talent you got?" Jay nodded and smiled. "I'd love to!" Dan started at Jay and silently sighed. It was love at first sight alright.

Jay took out his electric guitar and breathed in, when the breathed out, he began to play. The three other stars were seated in front of him. Stephen had a 'I'm criticizing you so hard right now' face on, but in reality he was just vibing to the music being played. Hosuh was actually studying Jays playing technique, and Dan? Dan was simping. He liked the way Jay played. He made it look so easy. When he himself knew it wasn't. Jay finished playing and they all clapped. "I think that was all we needed to see. Isn't that right, boys?" Stephen nodded. Hosuh looked at Dan. Then everyone was looking at Dan. Dan was zoned out, his eyes placed on Jay. Jay noticed and he was about to tap on Dan's shoulder. But before he could, Dan snapped out. Flustered. "H-Huh? What?" Jay laughed. Hosuh hit Dan with his hand. "You need to start paying more attention, Dan. But what I was saying was, we've seen pretty much what we needed to see to make our decision right?" Dan nodded quickly. "Definitely. Definitely, definitely, definitely." Dan then turned to Jay.
"You're amazing at playing. I'd be an honor to have you in our band!"

Jay smiled brightly, scratching the back on his head. "Thank you! Thank you all so much. You don't know how much this means to me."

A/N
not sure if i should continue this lol ^_^