Kurta

✝"Two loves I have, are comfort and despair"✝

Kurapika looked to the sky, the moon's ghostly light took over the endless black sky. He closed his eyes the rage in him slowly disappearing, as his lifeless hair that was colored like fresh corn from the York New market, was guided by the soft breeze of emotions.

The thought of his fellow Kurta filled him with guilt and powerlessness.

He jumped at his phone vibrating before looking at the caller ID, "Leorio..." the blond was thinking of hanging up but forced himself to answer, "May I help you?" Leorio scoffs,

"Enough with the formal bullshit, we're friends"

"What do you want" Kurapika flinched at the sudden laughter,

"There's my Kurapika!"

"Why did you call Leorio?" He heard the smoking lips of his friend,

"Attitude won't get you anywhere, but you're right. This is a very important matter" Kurapika sighed at his friends stalling, "Killua's little girlfriend has a sister whose an agrology hunter-"

"What does Killua's girlfriend's sister have to do with anything?"

"I was getting there!" He fixed his tone, "She's in hiding... now there's a good explanation, she's discovered a member of the Kurta-"

"She what!?" Kurapika glared as he started walking to his room, "Where is she,"

"I was getting to that, now hold your horses" Kurapika opened his room and locked it before looking for any cameras, "She discovered a Kurta's skeleton for a job, and now hunters are after her and the remains..." the blond Kurta's eyes glowed with rage, "She said that the job's description didn't reveal any information about your clan and why the person wanted it."

Kurapika sighed, "Why does she need me?" He sat on his bed squinting at the information Leorio had given him, "Bodyguard?" He wanted to crush his phone and send Leorio to hell for doing business on his behalf.

He took a deep breath, "Fine but..." He tapped his foot, "May I ask for her name and number?" He heard a loud bird call from the other line

"Ha Ha! I knew you'd say yes!"

"Her name and Number please,"

"Oh right!" Kurapika smiled, getting his pen and paper ready, "786-563-2295, and her name is... A-i-l-a-n-n-a Noir" Kurapika put the dot on the 'i' as his glasses-wearing friend spoke, "She'll be extremely thankful, Kurapika"

"Don't worry," he put the paper in his pants pocket, "Tell her I'll be calling her soon,"

"Alright" they hung up and Kurapika looked at his phone typing in the number that was written down, "if you gave me the wrong number..." He muttered to himself.

There may be a part two of this story...