Geto Suguru 🎭🍋

LOST LOVER

*HIGH SCHOOL GETO AU*
*GETO SUGURU X FEMALE READER*

*Y/N POV*

Every since Geto last mission he's been acting very Funny. He doesn't smile like he used to and he doesn't spend much time with anybody.

"Hey Geto how was your mission today" you said enthusiastically. Geto turned in your direction and nodded.

Swinging an arm around his shoulder Gojo say with much Happiness "It was great as usual not sure what curse went up your ass Suguru" Gojo says laughing right after.

"Come now Gojo don't say that I'm pretty sure he's just tired" You said feel a little bad about what Gojo said. "Whatever you say Y/n" Gojo says proudly walking off in the direction of his room. "Hey Geto are you okay you've been acting funny lately if you need someone to talk to I'm always here for you" placing a hand on Suguru's Shoulder. " You know that right".

"Y/n can I ask u something" Geto said with a blank expression on his face."Yeah sure anything" you said with a smile hoping to make him smile to even a little bit. "What would you do if I left this place how would you feel" Geto Said."H-huh Suguru what do you mean" you said. Being cautious Geto grabs your arm and takes you to the roof top. "Suguru is there something wrong" you said feeling a little nervous. " Yes there is ... I'm tired I can't stand the fact that being a sorcerer means having to save to useless monkeys".Geto Said getting angry. "What monkeys Suguru" you says beings little confused.

" NON-SORCERER I HATE IT WHY SHOULD WE SAVE THEM THIS WORLD WOULD BE BETTER WITH OUT THEM" Geto yells out scaring yoU. "Suguru p-please c-calm down" You said scared that something might happen.

" What does it matter anyway you don't understand what I feel .... no one does" Geto says walking to the rooftop exit. Rushing over to him you turn him around and place your hands on his face "Please don't leave like this I might not understand but I want too". You said at the brink of tears. "I have to confess I can't lose him like this" you thought. "Suguru I....I.... I LOVE YOU" you shouted causing Geto's eyes to widen with shock.

Bring his face closer to your you gently placed your lips on his hoping he would feel the same. Soon after you pulled away Geto pulled you back In. Stuck in shock you quickly kiss back crying in between the kiss. "Y/n I love you too but I can't." Geto said turning back around. " W-what do you mean you can't.... We love each other so let's be together" you said crying even more afraid you might lose the love of you life. "I can't stay.... I'm sorry please take care of Satoru for me Y/n" saying his last goodbyes Geto disappear leaving you a crying broken mess.

*The next day*

"HELLO Y/N HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP" Gojo speaks fully awake." Have you seen Geto anywhere"he says looking around trying to find his best friend. "Huh L/n what wrong are you okay" he says worried about you. You look up at Gojo with tears streaming down your face. Being friends with Gojo, Geto,and Shoko they could tell when something was wrong. Speaking out in a horse broken voice you said " He's gone".

Once the words leave your mouth Gojo understand what you mean slowly becoming in balanced and sitting down. " When did he leave" Gojo says trying not to break down about it having known about his plans for along time and not taking him seriously. " last night I tried to stop him but he said that he couldn't stay ..... That protecting Non-sorcerer was useless". Right after finishing you words Gojo was called into Yaga's office.

*Gojo pov*

"We need to talk Gojo" Yaga says looking down. "is it about Suguru" I said nowing what soon come. "So Im guessing you already know" Yaga said feeling bad for Gojo. " Have you heard about what happen earlier today" He said expecting me to already know. "No why what happen" I said."You might want to sit down for this". " Earlier today Suguru was supposed to got to a village to exorcise the Curses that have been torturing the villagers. Sending another sorcerer to the village we found that every villager had be massacred and that the two curses have be released. We have a feeling that it might have been Geto Suguru" he said with great disappointment in his face. "No that can't be true he would never do that I'll prove it" I left his office to find Suguru on my own.