Midnight Cherry Blossom Yuji itadori🌸🍋

This was recommended by a friend hope you enjoy 😁👋

Fluff smut
* Aged up *
*Yuji itadori x GN reader*

“Come on megumi you're being slow” yuji yells running down the corridor. “Yuji stop running, you'll bump into someone-“ Megumi finishes face palming just as soon as he finishes. Right after hearing what megumi said, Yuji bumps face first into a thick chest or so he thought. Yuji looks up to see Gojo staring down at him “ Ohayo Sensei '' yuji shouts, shooting him a salute. “Ohayo to you Yuji-kun” “where are you rushing off to '' Gojo asked curiously. '' it's none of your busines-“ megumi says be cut off by yuji. “We’re going to see Nobara’s cousin,” Yuji says, beaming with happiness. “ woah Nobara has a cousin” gojo responds full of shock. “ Yeah and what about them? '' Nobara shows up with the most threatening look on her face. “Huh w-we weren’t saying anything bad about them we were just telling gojo about them”. Yuji says afraid of being hit by the scary girl. “Umm we’ll hurry up, they don’t like to wait” Nobara says walking in the direction of where her cousin is waiting.

Walking out into the field there met with an intimidating and sassy aura.  “Oh there you are Nobara” y/n said getting tired of waiting. “Yeah yeah yeah don’t get your underwear in a bunch” Nobara says going by your side. “This is my cousin L/N Y/N” Nobara says. “Hi nice to meet ya” you say, sticking your hand out to the pink haired boy. Staring at you in awe, Yuji struggles to find his word. “Who might you be?” y/n asked. “ h-huh o-oh I’m Itadori Yuji I’m a second year here” yuji introduces himself blushing from ear to ear. “Fushiguro Megu-” “Gojo Satoru also known as Your sexy Sensei '' gojo jumps ahead cutting megumi off. “I wouldn’t say you're that good at locking” you spout mumbling under your breath as Yuji and Nobara laugh while Megumi snickered. “Huh,” Gojo said, utterly confused. “Anyways Gojo Sensei give me your card. I want to go buy y/n some new clothes before their uniform arrives, “Nobara says after catching her breath from laughing so hard. “Wait, you go to this school too?” Yuji questions wondering why he’s never heard of you. “Hmm I used to be a Kyoto tech I just moved over to Tokyo” u respond find the pink hair boy oddly adorable.

*time skip*

“Finally I can finally get that new skirt I’ve wanted,” Nobara says, eyes filled with dollar signs. “All you ever want to do is shop Nobara” Y/n responds to her with a slight  chuckle catching yuji’s attention. Soon here Y/n stomach growls u ask nobara to hurry up “ Nobara hurry up before I start eating people.” say with pleading eyes “yeah I’m done anyways .. so what do you want to eat then” nobara says as she walks y/n out of the store. “Could really go for some pizza right about now” you spout mouth watering as you thought of stuffing your face with pizza. “Hmm yeah and where is yuji and megumi” nobara says looking for the two male team mates of hers. “ I have no idea now let’s go eat before I turn you into food” you say aggressively starting to get hangry. “ okay then let’s go” nobara says walking off in her pride full stride.

Arriving at the food court with bags in both your hands you guys settle down with a slice of pizza about to enter your mouths. “I wonder what's taking them so long,” Nobara says, getting a little worried. “Muh hmm” you mumbled your mouth stuffed with another slice of pizza. All of a sudden there was a dark presence almost like there was a curse not far from them. Nearly jumping out of their seats they race towards where the cursed energy is coming from hoping that yuji and megumi are safe. Catching up to where they are y/n spots megumi about to be swung by the curse.

Springing to action you reveal your cursed technique. “ Cursed technique reversed binding thread Red”. Leaping towards the curse you cover the curse head to toe in the thread watching it start to disappear as you exorcise. As your feet touch the ground you hear Yuji yell “Y/N BEHIND YOU”. Too late to notice the other curse shows up behind you landing a punch to you in the face right as you turned around. Watching as your body is sent flying backwards, Yuji leaps to your rescue hoping for your safety.

As you make your way towards the ground which seems to get closer by the second, you instinctively shut your eyes bracing for impact, which doesn’t seem to come. Instead of landing roughly on the ground, you hear someone grunt as you land on them instead, though more so them catching you seeing as your movement was halted abruptly. You open your eyes to meet Yuji’s glowing eyes. Even though it was only a second you it felt like you had stared into each other's eyes for an eternity.

Being snapped back to reality you and Yuji suddenly here Nobara say “ wrap it up love birds we’re leaving”. Standing up on your feet and you hear Yuji say “ u-um are you okay”. Noticing the faint hint of pink on his face you chuckle, responding with “ I’m thanks to you”. With a face as red as a tomato scurry off hoping you didn’t see his face. “ What’s wrong with him?” Nobara says with her common board face. “Huh oh it's nothing” you say as she shrugs her shoulders not really caring.On the way back to the school you guys spotted Gojo and Nanami talking outside the school. “Gojo Sensei” yuji yells, sprinting towards his sensei. Walking to where Gojo,Nanami,and now yuji are, you start to get sleepy.

“I Heard you had your first mission l/n” Gojo says sounding a little interested. “Hmm and it’s more tiring than when I was in Kyoto. Now if you don’t mind me I’m gonna go take a nap…bye bye”. You say walking off in the direction of your room as megumi follows along to do the same. “ Do you like them, Yuji?” Gojo says, already knowing the answer. “Huh WHAT NO NO OF COURSE NOT NO TOTALLY DON'T LIKE  THEM-“  Yuji says trailing on as Nobara and gojo just blankly stare at him knowing he’s lying. “Yeah he totally has eyes for them” Nobara says walking off with the clothes she bought at the mall. “Oh yeah and here(tosses card) here your card”. Nobara says from a distance. “Huh wait how did you get my card and how do you know my pass code” Gojo yelled feeling dangerously nervous.

This is part one. Part two is next enjoy next part is smut 😏😏